Contribute
Register

HD4600 Graphics Acceleration still not working after numerous workarounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start over, and use the DSDT-Free defaults in MultiBeast. Then reboot. More at link below:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/golden-bu...a-h87n-wifi-core-i3-4340-intel-hd-4600-a.html

:thumbup:
Good god, that's they way I started. I loved the way unibeast and Multibeast worked and how simple it seems, but that way I couldn't get my system to work like I posted opening the thread. I had to USE PCIRootUID=1 not knowing if this could be a problem for the graphics. Without using this Kernel Flag I couldn't even boot unibeast. I couldn't even get resolution over 1024*768.
I'm curious why everybody seems to have success on this hardware except me. I did every step exactly like in the guides :(

Good god, that's they way I started. I loved the way unibeast and Multibeast worked and how simple it seems, but that way I couldn't get my system to work like I posted opening the thread. I had to USE PCIRootUID=1 not knowing if this could be a problem for the graphics. Without using this Kernel Flag I couldn't even boot unibeast. I couldn't even get resolution over 1024*768.
I'm curious why everybody seems to have success on this hardware except me. I did every step exactly like in the guides :(

What monitor are you using? Try different monitors, different ports- all I know is that I have that setup and it works with all UniBeast/MultiBeast defaults on 10.9 Mavericks. Good luck.

Ditto, that's why I recommended Chameleon. But you seem to blantantly disregard a valid option that may solve your issue. But hey, just do as tony says and try chimera and see if that works.

:yawn:
Oh, please don't get me wrong Sir.
It's just that I work the whole day and I have a little daughter. That eats up a lot of time that I then don't have playing with computer hardware. I have to first read through the process getting and using chameleon. If you have a guide I'm very thankful for it.

Oh, please don't get me wrong Sir.
It's just that I work the whole day and I have a little daughter. That eats up a lot of time that I then don't have playing with computer hardware. I have to first read through the process getting and using chameleon. If you have a guide I'm very thankful for it.

Link

Also note that you can run the package and install chameleon to a usb drive and then boot your OS X install from that just to try things out without modifying your setup.

What monitor are you using? Try different monitors, different ports- all I know is that I have that setup and it works with all UniBeast/MultiBeast defaults on 10.9 Mavericks. Good luck.
(Amazing advice, Sir!!! :headbang: )
I was using an old acrylic Apple Cinema Display with ADC.
I tried a samsung FULL-HD TV before when experimenting with MultiBeast, but last time I only was on the Cinema Display.
Now as you wrote it I tried again the TV, and as I was experimenting again with IG-Platforms
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x0d220003</string>
and that did the job for me. :thumbup: Switching back to the CinemaDisplay it did not work anymore.
So the Apple was to blame :evil:
Thank you guys very very much for your time and help :clap:
Now the only thing I would like to get also working is the Realtek Ac892.
Anyone a clue how to do in clover?
I already put the exported kext out of Multibeast into Clover's EFI kext folder for 10.9. But it is not loading right.
No output in audio hardware.
DONE -> HackPro.png

Will not work.
To use MultiBeast/With DSDT/ALC892, set config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1.
For two other Clover audio options, see Mavericks: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA
Thanks Toleda.
Before reading your advice I somehow got it working by one of your guides in the net.
I double-checked the audio1 entry in the plist and then simply installed a pkg from your guides. That did the job. Interestingly audio output on headphone is only coming through "internal speaker" output device instead of line output or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back