Contribute
Register

HD 4600 (i3-4330) - No acceleration at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you can't even load into safe mode, it's best if you reinstall Mavericks and NOT use modified kexts. Just install what you need in Multibeast. Use IGPEnabler=Yes to boot after the installation. If IGPEnabler=Yes doesn't work, then boot into safe mode using the -v -x flags. Then enter this command in Terminal:
Code:
kextstat
and post the result here. Good luck.

Well if you can't even load into safe mode, it's best if you reinstall Mavericks and NOT use modified kexts. Just install what you need in Multibeast. Use IGPEnabler=Yes to boot after the installation. If IGPEnabler=Yes doesn't work, then boot into safe mode using the -v -x flags. Then enter this command in Terminal:
Code:
kextstat
and post the result here. Good luck.

As I mentioned, I can't even get into safe mode. The only way I can boot no matter the boot arguments is to move the related kext files.

Here's kextstat using a normal boot with the kext files moved: http://pastebin.com/V0vMUsD0

Not sure if that's going to be of any use since none of the graphics kexts are cached or anything.

Weird. It does detect your graphics but QE/CI is disabled. I honestly don't know what else to do, sorry. Hopefully another member who is more knowledgable will help.

And that's the weird thing -- even without the kext files in place, and regardless of what boot argument I use, it always detects the Intel HD 4600. :banghead:

Formatted. Installed Windows 8.1 instead. This build was a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back