Contribute
Register

Having issues with Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Haswell CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive tdone all the modifications and it will still only boot into safe mode, and it still only boots with the unibeast flash , it just boots straight into windows if i dont have the unibeast flash in.

i dont know why the windows boot loaders are not being overwritten , or the fact that i cant choose an OS, i dont need any flags except -x too boot now so wanna get rid of it!

HELP please =)

Could anyone with working H or Z87N-WIFI on HD4600 post the following:
1) org.chameleon.boot.plist
2) multibeast selections
3) bios settings
?

I still can't boot it with integrated graphics without -x option

Hi guys, me too, I only managed to boot in safe -x mode. I need to install multibeast to go on, but my computer does not detect usb flash in this mode (and cd rom as well) there is no ethernet neither. I can not manage to access multibeast file to install it. Could you please advise me what to do. Thanks in advance.

Just confirmed that switching the HDMI cable to the upper port fixed all of my problems.

Where Did you find the new Multibeast? I am only able to download MultiBeast 5.5.2. Everyone I look at says they used Multibeast 5.5.3. Please Help!!!

I can not boot
I have tried -v NPCI=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0
no change

please help me : Cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpg
    IMG_0768.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 192
Are you using VGA or DVI/HDMI output? I switched to HDMI and that fixed it for me (not having to boot with -x)

-yy1

I am having the same issue, using VGA output; can only boot in to safe mode. -v gets missing bluetooth controller message.

:crazy:

I am having the same issue, using VGA output; can only boot in to safe mode. -v gets missing bluetooth controller message.

:crazy:

VGA is like not a thing in OS X. Just use HDMI or DVI. In other words, OSX does not support analog display output and it's not even worth trying to get it working.

VGA is like not a thing in OS X. Just use HDMI or DVI. In other words, OSX does not support analog display output and it's not even worth trying to get it working.

ok, so now I'm using DVI cable and its still the same issue; missing bluetooth controller transport. can still boot in to safe mode (-x). now what? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back