Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Loading Acpi table from file SSDT4.dat
Acpi table [SSDT] successfully installed and loaded
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 1 parse of [DSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [DSDT]
Parsing Deferred Opcodes (Methods/Buffers/Packages/Regions)
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Parsing completed

Found 9 external control methods, reparsing with new information
Pass 1 parse of [DSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [DSDT]
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Parsing completed
Disassembly completed, written to "DSDT.dsl"

and have the attached dsdt.dsl

....and guess what? It seems to be EXACTLY the same as the one I extracted using DSDTse.....

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 69
And from Linux I did this:

Code:
ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ iasl -eSSDT1.dat,SSDT2.dat,SSDT3.dat,SSDT4.dat -d DSDT.dat

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
AML Disassembler version 20100528 [Oct 15 2010]
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2010 Intel Corporation
Supports ACPI Specification Revision 4.0a

Loading Acpi table from file DSDT.dat
Acpi table [DSDT] successfully installed and loaded
Loading Acpi table from file SSDT1.dat
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Loading Acpi table from file SSDT2.dat
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Loading Acpi table from file SSDT3.dat
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Loading Acpi table from file SSDT4.dat
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [SSDT]
Pass 1 parse of [DSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [DSDT]
Parsing completed

Found 9 external control methods, reparsing with new information
Pass 1 parse of [DSDT]
Pass 2 parse of [DSDT]
Parsing completed
Disassembly completed, written to "DSDT.dsl"

and have the attached dsdt.dsl

....and guess what? It seems to be EXACTLY the same as the one I extracted using DSDTse.....

I'll try it myself in a bit, but make sure you're using a recent iasl compiler: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-co...00-hackintosh-able-post717200.html#post717200

Note: The compiler you used is from Oct 2010

Also, are you certain that is *all* of the SSDTs? There are usually a few more in the dynamic subdir.

Edit: Using recent iasl, there is only a couple of issues to take care of (all the Zero lines, and one other in ADBG).

Use this patch for the ADBG:
Code:
into method label ADBG replace_content begin //nothing end;

I removed all the Zero starting at line 6289 manually... If you're motivated, you could write a patch for that too.

Make sure to use ACPI 5.0.

I'll see if I can find a more up to date iasl from Ubuntu updates…

Also, is there a better tool than acpidump to get the raw tables in the first place?

I am concentrating on manual editing to try and sort it (and of course the zeroes are the easy part). The "unexpected end error" I have been getting though indicates a missing bracket somewhere - unless that error is not present with a different compiler? - and where to find that is beyond me right now.

And of course all help gratefully received.

I'll see if I can find a more up to date iasl from Ubuntu updates…

Also, is there a better tool than acpidump to get the raw tables in the first place?

All the tables are at /sys/firmware/acpi/tables/

I am concentrating on manual editing to try and sort it (and of course the zeroes are the easy part). The "unexpected end error" I have been getting though indicates a missing bracket somewhere - unless that error is not present with a different compiler? - and where to find that is beyond me right now.

And of course all help gratefully received.

The error you're seeing is not present with a recent compiler. See post #12.

Compiles, not pretty. Credit: SJ_UnderWater
HDMI version requires native AppleHDA and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul patches, see Notes 1.1 and 2.1, Post #1, Haswell HDMI Audio.

Attachments

• dsdtnuc_v1.zip
    19.7 KB · Views: 69
  • dsdtnuc_v1_hdmi.zip
    19.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back