Contribute
Register

(Haswell GA H87N Wifi) Anyone having onboard wifi working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
G4 Haswell
CPU
i5 4670 3.6 Ghz
Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I got my Haswell system up and running. And everything but onboard wifi is working.

GA H87N Wifi.
i5 4670.
Corsair 8gb LP 1600mhz RAM.
Corsair 750m.

Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

- Mathias

Hi,

I got my Haswell system up and running. And everything but onboard wifi is working.

GA H87N Wifi.
i5 4670.
Corsair 750m.

Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

- Mathias

The WIFI issue with the supplied mini pcie wifi/BT card is well known. The 'Z' version is supplied with the same card and these do not work under OS X. The problem was the same last year. It is documented in the Buyers guide and the following link is supplied : http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/58146-guide-airport-half-mini-pcie.html

Adrian B

Hi,

GA H87N Wifi.
i5 4670.
Corsair 750m.

Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

- Mathias

I got the same motherboard as u, im stuck at logo after instalation 10.8.5, can you provide me sometips? Cheers!

I got the same motherboard as u, im stuck at logo after instalation 10.8.5, can you provide me sometips? Cheers!

Hi, And cheers ;)

I had the same problem. You want to boot into safemode -x, and then install multibeast and Chimera. Chimera supports the HD4600, and i guess you will have to start with that. Else, you need to check a few things in the BIOS.
bios features: Intel VT-d -> disabled
peripherals: XHCI mode -> disabled

Tell me if it worked ;)

- Mathias

Hi,

GA H87N Wifi.
i5 4670.
Corsair 750m.

Mountain Lion 10.8.5.

- Mathias

Sup man, did you get the sound to work? I heard from loads of people that sound does not work on this board.

Let me know...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back