Contribute
Register

Hackintosh's Auto sleep not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using F12 DSDT and GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3.aml on the desktop. How do I know if I am using UEFI or Award Bios? Thanks.

With Darkwake =0 Yes System does not Autosleep

With Darkwake =0 NO System Auto sleeps, but monitor doesn't turn on when I wake it up and sometimes system then goes back to sleep after 5 sec when monitor does not wake.

After reading another post discussing Darkwake=0 and Autosleep I think I have my solution.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...ake-0-flag-can-break-auto-sleep-10-8-1-a.html

I went ahead and made Darkwake=10 in the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. That does send my system to sleep manually and Auto-sleep. I tap the keyboard to wake it up, that turns the fans on and then once the keyboard/trackpad light blinks the Monitor starts up. I am happy and feel good about how this is working.

I noticed that the monitor always sleeps a few minutes before the Computer despite them both being set up in energy saver on the same timeline. Thanks for all the help so far.

try to add your grafics to the DSDT

How do I add my Graphics to my DSDT and what exactly will this do? Thanks

I am using F12 DSDT and GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3.aml on the desktop. How do I know if I am using UEFI or Award Bios? Thanks.

With Darkwake =0 Yes System does not Autosleep

With Darkwake =0 NO System Auto sleeps, but monitor doesn't turn on when I wake it up and sometimes system then goes back to sleep after 5 sec when monitor does not wake.
Hey cap
i have the same mobo intel 3570 nvidia gt640
according to storck i must remove darkwake=0 but it didn't worked, does darkwake=10 work under 10.8.4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back