Register

Hackintosh unable to boot without Unibeast USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel Core i5 6200U
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Hey guys, I am new to hackintosh and this community. I have installed macOS Sierra using retail USB created with UniBeast (Clover). With USB, I am facing two errors:
1. No audio with so much try.
2. Unable to boot into the system but without USB, I am unable to boot. There is an error I have noticed with verbose mode. It is something like "g io screen lock state 3..."

Can anyone help me in this regard. I am waiting for your reply.

If you cant get audio working, you've researched a lot and still no luck, then I suggest you purchase one of those USB 3D sound cards or some other USB audio device. As for your second problem, I haven't a clue to be honest. I had to rely on USB sticks to boot up bootloaders a few years back but thankfully no more.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am new to hackintosh and this community. I have installed macOS Sierra using retail USB created with UniBeast (Clover). With USB, I am facing two errors:
1. No audio with so much try.
2. Unable to boot into the system but without USB, I am unable to boot. There is an error I have noticed with verbose mode. It is something like "g io screen lock state 3..."

Can anyone help me in this regard. I am waiting for your reply.

#1 see audio info in FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

#2 you probably forgot Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext as per this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/readme-common-some-unsolved-problems-in-10-12-sierra.202316/

Best thing to do right now is to replace the EFI folder from your USB drive to the EFI partition of the HDD. Also, please list your specs on your profile.

Best thing to do right now is to replace the EFI folder from your USB drive to the EFI partition of the HDD. Also, please list your specs on your profile.

Please use quoted replies.

Without a quote, it is implied you're replying to the prior post in the thread... and in this case, I don't think you're replying to my post #3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back