Contribute
Register

Hackintosh dell XPS 8900 problem for bluetooth missing Outgoing Serial Ports

Status
Not open for further replies.
my setting here is finalised config.plist ....... from the starting tried 2 week ago..... between tried too many time from forum ..... now forgotten which step ....

It takes tweaking the BIOS /UEFI settings just right to boot these pre-built Dell or HP machines. Did you disable the serial port(s) in the UEFI ? Have you adjusted the settings under the security tab ? If you can post screen shots of these settings it helps to see what isn't right.

Hi. There are no serial ports. Secure boot and related settings are disabled. I can post screenshots, but the settings are pretty straight forward. I will have to do those tomorrow.

Here's a summary of what I've tried...

Here is my computer config:
Dell XPS 8900
i7 6700K
24GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 960
1TB Samsung SSD

I am stuck here:
Code:
OsxAptioFix(2)Drv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- Disabled all BIOS options listed in OP
- Legacy boot vs UEFI boot (tried both, sticks in the same spot)
- Boot flags: -v nv_disable=1 dart=0 -x maxmem=4096 (in many different combinations)
- Tried switching between OsxAptioFixDrv and OsxAptioFix2Drv
- Files in drivers64UEFI: FSInject-64.efi, HFSPlus.efi, NTFS.efi, OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi (tried OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and removed the other, too)
- Kexts tried (10.10 and 10.11): FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, FakeSMC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, USBInjectAll.kext

Tried with just USBInjectAll.kext and the USB patch in config.plist. Same stalling point.

I am not sure what else to do at this point. I can't even get it starting to boot correctly. Help!

my setting here is finalised config.plist ....... from the starting tried 2 week ago..... between tried too many time from forum ..... now forgotten which step ....

Did you use UEFI with GPT or EFI with MBR?

UEFI With GPT, the different between us is ur graphic card & ssd,
please check the forum for install the 2 hardware,
since i also 1st time to install Hackintosh

UEFI With GPT, the different between us is ur graphic card & ssd,
please check the forum for install the 2 hardware,
since i also 1st time to install Hackintosh

Still no luck!

Ok, managed to get to the gray screen with the spinning beach ball, but can't get any further.

Any ideas why it might be freezing on this screen?

can print screen?

can print screen?

There's not anything to show. It's a gray screen with the spinning beach ball. It appears after the verbose boot finishes. It's right before the installer screen shows up.

Figured it out!

I have it installed, but not sure that everything is working correctly.

I almost 100% full Hackintosh, support airdrop & handoff, but from iPhone use safari or other apple supported app, my mackintosh can't detect, from iPhone detect mac is fine, i checked my bluetooth system information is missing Outgoing Serial Ports. please help

i used the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext & BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext with the latest patched.
View attachment 175505View attachment 175506View attachment 175507
How did you get Bluetooth working?

When I select Bluetooth in sysinfo, it says No information found.

In the OP, you mentioned you used BrcmPatchRAM2.kext & BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext... but it wasn't in your later list of kexts that you listed. I used the audio and wireless patches you listed. Do I also need to use BrcmPatchRAM2.kext & BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back