Contribute
Register

Hackintosh Acer Aspire E5-772G-56CZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try injecting kext from Clover.

I tried to re-install clover and inject kext, but result is the same.It stuck's on "Waiting for DSMOS".

I tried to re-install clover and inject kext, but result is the same.It stuck's on "Waiting for DSMOS".

Time for a fresh install.

Time for a fresh install.

I`ve done a re-installation of my system, but I have the same error. My system boots correctly, when I boot from my USB. If I try to boot without USB, loading stucks on "Waiting for DSMOS".

I`ve done a re-installation of my system, but I have the same error. My system boots correctly, when I boot from my USB. If I try to boot without USB, loading stucks on "Waiting for DSMOS".

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

"Waiting for DSMOS" without a corresponding "DSMOS has arrived" implies that FakeSMC is missing or not loading.

Somehow I fixed this problem. I enabled the patch of framebuffer and graphics driver loaded successfully. But, unfortunately, I am having this problem now.

Attachments

• DSC_0995.jpg
    DSC_0995.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 151
Somehow I fixed this problem. I enabled the patch of framebuffer and graphics driver loaded successfully. But, unfortunately, I am having this problem now.

Enable legacy boot/CSM in BIOS.

Enable legacy boot/CSM in BIOS.

I have clover for UEFI boot only. My bios is locked. So, I can't use legacy boot with UEFI boot. Should I turn on Legacy and restart computer turning on UEFI?

I have clover for UEFI boot only. My bios is locked. So, I can't use legacy boot with UEFI boot. Should I turn on Legacy and restart computer turning on UEFI?

Most BIOS will allow both legacy boot and UEFI boot enabled at the same time. Enable legacy (and keep UEFI enabled), but continue to boot UEFI.

Also, usually the problem you have goes away after you implement backlight control: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-dsdt-ssdt-for-laptop-backlight-control.152659/

Most BIOS will allow both legacy boot and UEFI boot enabled at the same time. Enable legacy (and keep UEFI enabled), but continue to boot UEFI.

Also, usually the problem you have goes away after you implement backlight control: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-dsdt-ssdt-for-laptop-backlight-control.152659/

I've patched my DSDT and installed IntelBacklight.kext. I used AddPNLF in Clover. So, my laptop hibernates, when booting. Please, help me.

P.S. Without any patch video works great with another monitor connected through HDMI.

I've patched my DSDT and installed IntelBacklight.kext. I used AddPNLF in Clover. So, my laptop hibernates, when booting. Please, help me.

P.S. Without any patch video works great with another monitor connected through HDMI.

Clear brightness setting in NVRAM:
Code:
sudo nvram -d intel-backlight-level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back