H67MA-UD2H-B3 Clean Intall with 10.6.3 retail+10.6.7 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssummerf said:
Cosmetic, i have no issues.

As far as Ram, just change the following in smbios.plist

<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>24</string>

The 24 Means DDR3!! and is again is conmetic.

DDR3 ?but still working on 800MHz.....

besee said:
ssummerf said:

<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>24</string>

Sorry forgot the following!!!

<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>1333</string>

ssummerf said:
besee said:
ssummerf said:

<key>SMmemtype</key>
<string>24</string>

Sorry forgot the following!!!

<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>1333</string>

thanks ,bro . i got fixed it. and can your 10.6.7 sleep? did you use the sleepenable?

Hello all!

After a lot of trial &error i finally managed to install 10.6.7 on this MB with an i5 2500k and a gigabyte HD5670.
All working fine now except for sleep. (Any solutions for that?)
For ethernet i also had to use the driver from realtek's site (v2.0.6 - links won't work from safari)

(Small issue is my motherboard tends to reset multiplier to 33X every now & then.. :s )

I'd just like to say thanks a lot to everyone for the infos about this setup! :)

tonymacx86 said:
Here's my DSDT for the GA-H67MA-UD2H-B3 all edited- all that's needed is Jmicron SATA and FakeSMC. Waiting for them to rev these bioses and I'll do them all for the DSDT Database. :thumbup:

Removed and added to the DSDT Database. ;)

dsdt
Hi,
Thanks for this DSDT.
Using it and some multibeast options, installation was succesful.
Everything is working riht now...but at a very slow speed, boot, graphics... are very slow.
I thought it was my 6850 Ati cardand tried the onboard video with no luck.
The CPU multiplier is set to 32 (I tried 29 to 32), EIST is disabled.
I think the bootloader is the problem, since booting with iBoot legacy disk seems to fix it.
I'm still looking for a solution.

QUOTE ...Everything is working riht now...but at a very slow speed, boot, graphics... are very slow.

I have the same issue. Gordo74 gave me the tip to make sure to disable not only EIST but ALL CPU powermgt as well as thermal controls. Haven't had a chance to do this yet. Can you check as well and confirm back?

Also, from Multibeast did you select Kabyl's bootloader or the SB one (Anvil)?

Hi,
I followed Gordo's guide and I could say I have a fully vanilla install (H67MA + [email protected] of course...and Sapphire 6850).
I'm still investigating on esata and USB3.

needed said:
Hello all!

After a lot of trial &error i finally managed to install 10.6.7 on this MB with an i5 2500k and a gigabyte HD5670.
All working fine now except for sleep. (Any solutions for that?)
For ethernet i also had to use the driver from realtek's site (v2.0.6 - links won't work from safari)

(Small issue is my motherboard tends to reset multiplier to 33X every now & then.. :s )

I'd just like to say thanks a lot to everyone for the infos about this setup! :)

Today I got my system up with 10.6.7, the F4 BIOS and DSDT using the newest MultiBeast and newest Chimera.

I had the reset-to-33x happening until I upgraded to F4. And the new Chimera allows booting at 33x.

MultiBeast now included the 2.0.6 RealTek drivers.

But like you I have an issue with sleep. Or to be more precise, with wake. Any ideas?

Hi, I have the same motherboard H67MA-UD2H-B3. I have an issue that whenever i shut down the computer, it restarts again, unless i press the power button to force it shutting down. Any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back