Contribute
Register

Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI

I left my USB flash drive plugged in and I didn't notice it loaded the MacBookPro8,1 SMBIOS with GenericUSBXHCI (the one from nguyenmac's dropbox package). I worked on the computer for about twenty minutes then crashed and reboot with a kernel panic. I do not use GenericUSBXHCI these days, just want to know if the panic is related to GenericUSBXHCI.

Attachments

• Kernel_2014-11-17-185416_Zoltans-MacBook-Pro.panic.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 69
BTW 10.10.1 is out.
After installing the update, at first reboot Clover showed me a "Boot device not found" error but after rebooting again OS X started loading and finish installing the update. Everything works fine.

10.10.1.png

BTW 10.10.1 is out.
After installing the update, at first reboot Clover showed me a "Boot device not found" error but after rebooting again OS X started loading and finish installing the update. Everything works fine.

View attachment 114243

Had the same message since two or three updates before, and everything goes well after a restart :)

I'm using external monitor and icons and color are fine, icons are blurred only when i put dock on left or right side on laptop or turn hiding on.

screenshot and ioreg are attached

Nothing wrong in that screen shot. And according to ioreg, graphics QE/CI are working just fine.

I left my USB flash drive plugged in and I didn't notice it loaded the MacBookPro8,1 SMBIOS with GenericUSBXHCI (the one from nguyenmac's dropbox package). I worked on the computer for about twenty minutes then crashed and reboot with a kernel panic. I do not use GenericUSBXHCI these days, just want to know if the panic is related to GenericUSBXHCI.

Yes, it looks like it crashed GenericUSBXHCI.kext. Note: You should not use GenericUSBXHCI.kext with the USB3 multiplex patch.

Applied first the HP ProBook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.14, after reboot updated OSX to 10.10.1. Everything is working perfect so far. :thumbup:

4530s Probook updated to 10.10.1 through app store, no issues whatsoever. Wish I'd changed over to Clover years ago :)

# RehabMan

hello I would like to know if it is possible to patch the whitelist wifi card PROBOOK 4530s, to use a wireless card AzureWave AW-CE123H to operate handoff and continuity

Back