Contribute
Register

[Guide] Mountain Lion Installation for Asus Vivobook S200, X202, S400...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my digitizer is broken I have random touch everywhere when using my hackintosh. In windows it is easy to remove touch screen driver. So will you please help me?

Because my digitizer is broken I have random touch everywhere when using my hackintosh. In windows it is easy to remove touch screen driver. So will you please help me?

You can probably disable it with Disabler.kext.

Or you could update to Yosemite, which seems to support touch screens better.

Or you could avoid touching the screen.

You can probably disable it with Disabler.kext.

Or you could update to Yosemite, which seems to support touch screens better.

Or you could avoid touching the screen.

Im on Yosemite already.

Im not touching it, as I open my laptop there are already random touch everywhere

Im on Yosemite already.

You're posting in the Mountain Lion forum in a thread titled "[Guide] Mountain Lion Installation for Asus Vivobook S200, X202, S400..."

Please make Yosemite posts in the appropriate Yosemite forum.

Im not touching it, as I open my laptop there are already random touch everywhere

Disabler.kext or it could be a USB issue.

You're posting in the Mountain Lion forum in a thread titled "[Guide] Mountain Lion Installation for Asus Vivobook S200, X202, S400..."

Please make Yosemite posts in the appropriate Yosemite forum.

Oh ok sorry for that, I will post it on the other thread. Thank you RehabMan!

First of all i want to say thanks to everyone, not just this thread but the whole site and Hackintosh Scene!!! My Hackintosh Asus X202e is almost perfect. Two things remain...

I need to call Apple Support and Fix iMessage / FaceTime following successfully checking all the SMBios bits.

Lastly is the touch screen! This is working, however not using the TouchBase Kext. My Question is has anybody managed to get the Multitouch Gestures working? Scrolling etc?? This would finish this off PERFECTLY!

Thanks again!
Wez :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hello
I introduce myself are Pierluigi, are Italian I apologize for my English. I tried to install it on my asus Yosemite vivobook s200, I followed the guide in Yosemite, I state that I have already installed a hackintosh on my toshiba satellite L750 is to be a marvel, I would like information, (ask a guide to Yosemite for this model) would like to know what kext install on multibeast, I changed the wifi card as you say in Qusta guide, await news, thank you

Hello
I introduce myself are Pierluigi, are Italian I apologize for my English. I tried to install it on my asus Yosemite vivobook s200, I followed the guide in Yosemite, I state that I have already installed a hackintosh on my toshiba satellite L750 is to be a marvel, I would like information, (ask a guide to Yosemite for this model) would like to know what kext install on multibeast, I changed the wifi card as you say in Qusta guide, await news, thank you

Read the sticky threads here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/

rehabman thanks, I can not find anything specific, I'll explain what I did, I followed the guide on the site for instalare Yosemite http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibeast-install-os-x-yosemite-any-supported-intel -based-pc.html, pc work I installed the language and everything, my problem is to install the kext for this pc I uoi provide guidance, assistance to install the kext not know what kext use, if use multibeast what should I install. I hope it can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back