Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Z50-70/Z40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you need to do is run install_downloads.sh. Make sure your AppleHDA.kext is vanilla. Run the OS X installer to restore it if necessary.

If your AppleHDA.kext was not vanilla, start over with the repo, as you likely created a damaged AppleHDA injector.

Make sure you follow the instructions for rebuilding cache in post #3.

thanks it works now, I still have 1 issue I even tried reinstalling os x but i can't solve it, the problem is that Finder suddenly stops responding I even can't relaunch it excep with a logout or restart ofcurse do you have any suggestion ?

thanks it works now, I still have 1 issue I even tried reinstalling os x but i can't solve it, the problem is that Finder suddenly stops responding I even can't relaunch it excep with a logout or restart ofcurse do you have any suggestion ?

Read post #3, "Problem Reporting".

Also, from where did you download OS X?

Read post #3, "Problem Reporting".

Here are the files, And I think xCode somehow affected sometimes it just stops responding when I am switching between files within a project.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 155
Here are the files, And I think xCode somehow affected sometimes it just stops responding when I am switching between files within a project.

Soundflower not part of this guide. Remove.
AppleKextExclude list patching not part of this guide. Restore to vanilla.

Some report better results with MacBookPro11,1. You're using MacBookPro11,2.

USB WiFi not recommended. Tends to cause instability. Install supported PCIe WiFi instead. Remove USB WiFi and related drivers/software.

Soundflower not part of this guide. Remove.
AppleKextExclude list patching not part of this guide. Restore to vanilla.

Some report better results with MacBookPro11,1. You're using MacBookPro11,2.

USB WiFi not recommended. Tends to cause instability. Install supported PCIe WiFi instead. Remove USB WiFi and related drivers/software.

I guess Soundflower is installed by Splashtop Streamer, could it do any harm ?

AppleKextExclude list How to restore to vanilla I haven't touched it :/

okay will change to 11,1 and I'm searching for a PCIe Wifi in my region but can't seem to find one.

I guess Soundflower is installed by Splashtop Streamer, could it do any harm ?

Remove Splashtop too.

AppleKextExclude list How to restore to vanilla I haven't touched it :/

Run the OS X installer. You're probably using some software that patches it (Kext Utility?).

Keep in mind you can rebuild cache without any additional software... Recommended by Apple:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Remove Splashtop too.

LOL Okay.

Run the OS X installer. You're probably using some software that patches it (Kext Utility?).

Yea I actually do, will run the installer, My current OS X version is 10.11.2 and installer 10.11.0 does that mean I need to fresh install ?

Keep in mind you can rebuild cache without any additional software... Recommended by Apple:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
I will next time thanks

Yea I actually do, will run the installer, My current OS X version is 10.11.2 and installer 10.11.0 does that mean I need to fresh install ?

Update the installer to the version you are running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back