Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Y50 (UHD or 1080p) using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because the phone wasn't connected when i made the backup

will post a new one with the phone connected

Always provide files that demonstrate the problem situation.

Yes. This is with the latest injector installed & loaded...

Note that whether the network interfaces show in ioreg depends more on what you do in SysPrefs->Network... That is... whether you added the interfaces or not. More of a pilot error/user error sort of thing. I say that with limited knowledge though... I've never owned a Blackberry.

No, it actually mounts it by itself, no drivers installed, or setting up on my part.
It's more or less just like plugging in an ethernet cord

because the phone wasn't connected when i made the backup

will post a new one with the phone connected

Please make sure you are using the latest injector, because it does not look that way

Rehabman,

Mirone has updated ALC283 codec to 272.50, could you update that to the repository?

Rehabman,

Mirone has updated ALC283 codec to 272.50, could you update that to the repository?

Probably nothing has changed. I'll update the AppleHDA injector in the repo soon.

You can do so right now by following the instructions in post #1.

No, it actually mounts it by itself, no drivers installed, or setting up on my part.
It's more or less just like plugging in an ethernet cord

In certain cases, you may need to add the interface in SysPrefs->Network.

It is something you should check if you're having difficulty.

Even when adding an Ethernet driver for the first time, you need to add the interface manually in certain cases (not always, but sometimes).

@rehabman

here is new ioreg backup with htc device connected as usb tether device

Maybe you need to install special drivers provided by the phone OEM/wireless carrier?

Maybe you need to install special drivers provided by the phone OEM/wireless carrier?

i don't think that there is any android device have drivers for mac :rolleyes:

although it was just plug and play in yosemite :( i really don't know why this chaned in el capitan
and el capitan can see my device contents as pictures and videos wihout any problem even when it's connected as usb tether device

i don't think that there is any android device have drivers for mac :rolleyes:

although it was just plug and play in yosemite :( i really don't know why this chaned in el capitan
and el capitan can see my device contents as pictures and videos wihout any problem even when it's connected as usb tether device

No idea really.. I don't have any experience with Android phones. I have an iPhone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back