Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo u310/u410 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenovo u310 Yosemite build with Clover

Wifi card is BCM943225 HMB using toledaARPT.kext. Everything appears to be handled natively.

I haven't studied the console or any logs when messing with AirPlay, as I mistakenly thought it wouldn't work. I need to look at those and see if any errors are being generated.

Wifi card is BCM943225 HMB using toledaARPT.kext. Everything appears to be handled natively.

I haven't studied the console or any logs when messing with AirPlay, as I mistakenly thought it wouldn't work. I need to look at those and see if any errors are being generated.

Look at System Information.

Everything looks legit. Oddly, it worked for me once last night. So I know it's possible. But on subsequent attempts it just gives me a black screen, but no error. An actual Mac connects every time. Will fiddle with it some more after the weekend.

I found an Airport Express to test, and Airplay audio worked fine the one time I tried it.

Everything looks legit. Oddly, it worked for me once last night. So I know it's possible. But on subsequent attempts it just gives me a black screen, but no error. An actual Mac connects every time. Will fiddle with it some more after the weekend.

I found an Airport Express to test, and Airplay audio worked fine the one time I tried it.

Router/WiFi AP issue? Check that your networking components have the latest firmware.

May be a router issue. The AppleTV Is on ethernet into an Apple airport base station. But like I said, actual Macs and my iPad have no problem mirroring to this AppleTV. And I played with AirParrot and that didn't have any problems.

May be a router issue. The AppleTV Is on ethernet into an Apple airport base station. But like I said, actual Macs and my iPad have no problem mirroring to this AppleTV. And I played with AirParrot and that didn't have any problems.

And your u310 connects directly to that Apple AirPort router/AP?

And your u310 connects directly to that Apple AirPort router/AP?
Yes, via wifi. I'll experiment some more, try plugging into the router with ethernet on the 310 and see if that changes behavior, maybe see if I can find another AppleTV to try mirroring to.

Hi
I got U310 with i7 and 4GB RAM.
I replaced wifi card to BCM 4331 and have my bios whitelisted.

i tried doing exactly as You described but stuck on error
kuba 2015.03.03_7.jpg

Any advice please?

Hi
I got U310 with i7 and 4GB RAM.
I replaced wifi card to BCM 4331 and have my bios whitelisted.

i tried doing exactly as You described but stuck on error
View attachment 128808

Any advice please?

Just a guess due to the cropped photo...

You have not followed the guide correctly and have the wrong config.plist.

Unless your BIOS is patched for unlocking MSR 0xE2, you need to use KernelAndKextPatches/AsusAICPUPM=true.

Hi
thanks for answer.
i followed Your tutorial about making clover usb drive - as directly as i was able.

kuba 2015.03.03_8.jpg

I used config_HD4000_1366x768.plist.
I got i7-3517U. Should i use this plist for 6series ?
I do not know if BIOS is patched for unlocking MSR 0xE2 . I just wrote on www.bios-mods.com and received proper BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back