Contribute
Register

[GUIDE] Lenovo ThinkPad E130 *Core i3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for tip, but yours posts or tutorials are usually too lowlevel and complex for me and i typically stuck somewhere in the middle, i know lots of things about Windows and Linux, but not about Mac.

As Einstein guy said, if you cant say it simple, you dont understand it :)

1) Touchpad
Thanks Voodoo PS2 is working.

2) USB Wifi - not too much help in you list, i cant change wifi card, because of Lenovo whitelist and my bios cant be moded - without dirty HW tool, regarding of bios mod guys

3) Intel HD 4000 on 7x series chipset, i see only help for Broadwell HD5500.

As Einstein guy said, if you cant say it simple, you dont understand it :)

Basic... sometimes advanced computer skills are required to hackintosh.

Especially with laptops.

Be prepared to learn.

1) Touchpad
Thanks Voodoo PS2 is working.

2) USB Wifi - not too much help in you list, i cant change wifi card, because of Lenovo whitelist and my bios cant be moded - without dirty HW tool, regarding of bios mod guys

3) Intel HD 4000 on 7x series chipset, i see only help for Broadwell HD5500.

I don't recommend USB WiFi. But I have used the Edimax EW-7811Uw with success. There are many others. Key is to pick one with OS X drivers (check the manufacturer website before purchase).

Intel HD4000 is supported OOB with ig-platform-id injection. It is covered in each guide.

You should read the FAQ and related guides carefully.

USB Wifi solved with some All in one driver - im using Realtek 8188S in WellCU 150.

USB Wifi solved with some All in one driver - im using Realtek 8188S in WellCU 150.

Realtek USB WiFi drivers are on Realtek's site.

But not for 10.9, i found only 10.8 drivers.

One update to Wifi, i though that it is Intel, but in my machine is Broadcom BCM43228.

And bluetooth inst visible at all, there is not SysPref->Bluetooth panel.

Im still stuck with out of box. Intel HD 4000 OpenGL acceleration,
I unable to find this - each guide.

Also Bluetooth patch not working for my BCM20702A0, after all kext installation- through Rehabman guide, there is still not bluetooth in System prefererences.

I didnt do any magic with those DSDT, i simply installed OS and added some kexts.

Im still stuck with out of box. Intel HD 4000 OpenGL acceleration,
I unable to find this - each guide.

Also Bluetooth patch not working for my BCM20702A0, after all kext installation- through Rehabman guide, there is still not bluetooth in System prefererences.

I didnt do any magic with those DSDT, i simply installed OS and added some kexts.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Define "some kexts".

Report is here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2741044/E130-report.ioreg

If you mean bluetooth kexts:
i have tried - BrcmPatchRAM.kext and BrcmFirmwareData.kext combination.

As far as HD4000... you have the correct ig-platform-id injected (0x01660003), but the drivers are not loading. You must have corrupted, or incorrectly modified HD4000 kexts. Restore all graphics kexts to vanilla.

No sign from ioreg that BrcmPatchRAM.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext are installed.

Post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

And, after reboot:
Code:
grep -y brcmpatch /var/log/system.log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back