Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it, and rebuilt the cache with

Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

still no audio.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Attach.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
No idea what you mean by "still stuck in HS02 and HS03".

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hi RehabMan,
I meant my onboard USB ports recognized 3.0 flash drive as 2.0, and put it in HS02/HS03 section instead of SSP2/SSP3. I've just tried a 3.0 external HDD, and it worked perfectly on SSP1/2/3, but the 3.0 flash did not.

Here my files, thank you :)

Attachments

• HP850G2.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
  • 850G2 1xExtHDD3.0 2xFlashDrive3.0 1xUSBReceiver.zip
    627.2 KB · Views: 82
  • SSDT-USB-820-G2.dsl
    4.3 KB · Views: 117
I hope this helps.

You did not follow the guide. Your ACPI/patched folder lacks a model specific SSDT. Use install_acpi.sh as per guide.

Hi RehabMan,
I meant my onboard USB ports recognized 3.0 flash drive as 2.0, and put it in HS02/HS03 section instead of SSP2/SSP3. I've just tried a 3.0 external HDD, and it worked perfectly on SSP1/2/3, but the 3.0 flash did not.

Here my files, thank you :)

Is the hub at SS03/HS03 internal or external?

You did not follow the guide. Your ACPI/patched folder lacks a model specific SSDT. Use install_acpi.sh as per guide.
Sorry I somehow misread things and thought I need to copy the files manually to the EFI partition. It works now. Thank you so much! I'll probably need to update my BIOS as well, F50 is quite outdated now on the 4540s.

Sorry I somehow misread things and thought I need to copy the files manually to the EFI partition. It works now. Thank you so much! I'll probably need to update my BIOS as well, F50 is quite outdated now on the 4540s.

You can copy the files manually, but the correct files must be copied. It is easier to use the script, as it copies the correct files...

I plug my laptop in before it reaches such a low battery situation. I also fill my vehicle with fuel before it reaches "empty".
You're hilarious :D
I always plug my laptop however, my car is always empty :D .

RehabMan please reply to post #3961 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back