Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Data gathered in working situation with -uia_ignore_rmcf. Without this flag the USB port doesn't work. I'm guessing you might want data gathered from non-working situation?

For diagnosis of non-working situation, must provide files related to non-working configuration...

6. Press spacebar if a nagging screen about Mouse/keyboard appears. Install screen will appear, use Disk Utility to format your drive as GPT, create a Mac OS X Extended (Journaled) partition and install Yosemite to your formatted partition. If you used step 2b, go straight to step 10. If you used step 2a, please continue, the installer will extract necessary files to USB (not your target partition). This takes a lot of time at the end, though you only see "a minute remaining". This will end PHASE 1.

But i see this
and i don't find utility disk

Something wrong in usb preparation?

there is olso efi folder zipped
update my profile

SORRY

THANK YOU

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_233501.jpg
    IMG_20160511_233501.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 114
  • EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 106
OK boot without -uia_ignore_rmcf flag.
Back RHS, USB2 (HP12@1d120000) should show optical mouse, EasyDisk USB, optical Mouse
Front RHS, USB2 (I think should be HP11@..) I inserted optical mouse and EasyDisk, neither recognised and I can't see the port in IoReg
LHS USB3 ports I plugged in Lexar and Cruzer sticks, these responded after a couple of goes and show up.

Data attached. Thanks again

Andy

Attachments

• alldata.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 104
But i see this
and i don't find utility disk

Something wrong in usb preparation?

there is olso efi folder zipped
update my profile

SORRY

THANK YOU

Disk Utility is available from within the OS X installer.

OK boot without -uia_ignore_rmcf flag.
Back RHS, USB2 (HP12@1d120000) should show optical mouse, EasyDisk USB, optical Mouse
Front RHS, USB2 (I think should be HP11@..) I inserted optical mouse and EasyDisk, neither recognised and I can't see the port in IoReg
LHS USB3 ports I plugged in Lexar and Cruzer sticks, these responded after a couple of goes and show up.

Data attached. Thanks again

Andy

Your SSDT-USB-8x60.aml is not up-to-date with respect to the current Probook repo.

Perfect. Great write up.

Thanks. No big issues on my 6570b and easy migration from PBI. 10.11.4.

All kexts go to the system volume. Your choice as far as /S/L/E vs. /L/E.
Sadly, my USB3 is not working with GenericUSBXHCI.kext. I try to put it in /S/L/E and in /L/E but with no luck. Any way thanks for your try to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back