Contribute
Register

[Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch (10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening,
After upgrading to OS X 10.11.5 I don't have any sound. The sound icon is shadowed. In 10.11.3 i had sound.
Please inform !!

Good evening,
After upgrading to OS X 10.11.5 I don't have any sound. The sound icon is shadowed. In 10.11.3 i had sound.
Please inform !!

Make sure you read post #1, "Known Problems", "Audio" and follow the instructions there.

If still not working, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Added. Also added "install_2x60" to install_acpi.sh.

But if it turns out the smart card reader is not supported, we should just disable the port...

Great, thanks!
I checked and after port 18 has enabled and card reader shown bluetooth dissappear after sleep.
Maybe port is not supported or need some other stuff?

I changed back to previous version of usb custom file.

Make sure you read post #1, "Known Problems", "Audio" and follow the instructions there.

If still not working, read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Good morning,
After 3~4 times rebooting it worked. Thank you !!!
I also noticed that the WiFi is slow. Not after sleep or something but as i get to Desktop !??!?
Have you anything to suggest ?

Thank you

PS: Maybe i will sound stupid but why don't you make a NEW "probook".dmg with the laptop selections or the fixers? I'm not so advanced but that will be a VERY HELPFUL tool to solve issues.

Great, thanks!
I checked and after port 18 has enabled and card reader shown bluetooth dissappear after sleep.
Maybe port is not supported or need some other stuff?

I changed back to previous version of usb custom file.

I have checked in a new file that disables HP18 (the smart card reader).

Good morning,
After 3~4 times rebooting it worked. Thank you !!!
I also noticed that the WiFi is slow. Not after sleep or something but as i get to Desktop !??!?
Have you anything to suggest ?

What WiFi hardware are you using?

PS: Maybe i will sound stupid but why don't you make a NEW "probook".dmg with the laptop selections or the fixers? I'm not so advanced but that will be a VERY HELPFUL tool to solve issues.

No idea what you mean...

Hey RehabMan, Here are the files for the fan problem in Windows 7. Im doing it as Jack, VoiletDragon is at work. Here are the files.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
Hey RehabMan, Here are the files for the fan problem in Windows 7. Im doing it as Jack, VoiletDragon is at work. Here are the files.

The HPFanReset.efi you have in drivers64UEFI is not up-to-date. Run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh as per guide.

The HPFanReset.efi you have in drivers64UEFI is not up-to-date. Run ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh as per guide.

Ill try that, Thank you.

Hey Rehabman, Just done what you said to do. Had to read through the guide as i wasnt sure what do to. I re-cloned your projects and then i did ./download.sh and ./install_downloads.sh from the guide now the fan is on in Windows. Thanks. Great guide btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back