Video = Work
Bluetooth = Work
Battery = Show
FN Key = Work
Keyboard / Touchpad = Work
Sleep , Shutdown , Restart = Work
Brightness after sleep = Good
Brightness before sleep = Fair

Remark : Wireless Mini PCI Card = Not work. (Please advise)
and Turbo boost x30 (3.0Ghz) not x32 (3.2 GHz)
Thank You.

phongpeera said:
I'am test on ML GM 10.8
Sound = Work (Very good sound)
Video = Work
Bluetooth = Work
Battery = Show
FN Key = Work

Thank You.

wifi is not working with any card tested as for now (i have 2 of 3 available with this model, none of them work)

phongpeera said:
I'am test on ML GM 10.8
Sound = Work (Very good sound)
Video = Work
Bluetooth = Work
Battery = Show
FN Key = Work

Thank You.

About Brightness, go to Bios Setup adjust your level off brightness and save the bios.
And after you will never have probleme with blackscreen on booting, etc..

For the boost, it's normal, if you check with MSRdumper you can see all the step until 32 (I just see 31) but, the CPU can only go to 32 in 1 core operation and 30 in dual core operation.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1606/3/

And usualy in Mac OS the OS is working with all the core.
Bluethoot:
I test all this module without success to:
HP Spare 592775-001 Whitelist not working
HP Spare 631954-001 Intel not working
SPS: 582564-002 Not working
Order: 593836-001 waiting

Regards, to all.

About ML 10.8 if you want to use kernelcache=yes
use this patch (unzip to desktop and lunch with terminal in sudo -s)
The patch come from insanelymac.

Attachments

• patch-ahci-mlion-0.1.zip
    729 bytes · Views: 175
I'am understand.
Thank you and regard all comment.

Im using the 5330m as my main computer now. Very happy w it, even with the wifi not working (using usb)

Ive had a couple of graphical disasters while using it attached to an external montitor. (hdmi).

Last week i gave my brother my 2x4gb ram and i took his 1x4gb. Now i have just 4gb of ram, and my hd3000 card has gone down to 384mb. (512mb when i had 8gb) (all modules are from hp)

I can get another 4gb. But im not sure if this will solve this issue.

How good is your graphics working?

Im using the 5330m as my main computer now. Very happy w it, even with the wifi not working (using usb)

Ive had a couple of graphical disasters while using it attached to an external montitor. (hdmi).

Last week i gave my brother my 2x4gb ram and i took his 1x4gb. Now i have just 4gb of ram, and my hd3000 card has gone down to 384mb. (512mb when i had 8gb) (all modules are from hp)

I can get another 4gb. But im not sure if this will solve this issue.

How good is your graphics working?

Hi Emaf,

I don't have any problemes with graphics but I read in the HP 4530 board that they have problemes with computer with more than 4gb.
Try to make a search.

Regards.

I Know this is an old thread but please someone help me :( :( :( !!!!

I have a 5330m, everything works perfectly, even got a micro usb working too! Just can't, for my life, get audio working!!!

I've tried all the VooDooHDA.kext's and the only one that gave me anything was 2.6, but it was extremely crackly and not very responsive. I've also tried loads of ProBook patched apple.hda's but nothing works ;(

Please someone help me!

I'm on Lion 10.7.5

Thanks!!!!!

I Know this is an old thread but please someone help me :( :( :( !!!!

I have a 5330m, everything works perfectly, even got a micro usb working too! Just can't, for my life, get audio working!!!

I've tried all the VooDooHDA.kext's and the only one that gave me anything was 2.6, but it was extremely crackly and not very responsive. I've also tried loads of ProBook patched apple.hda's but nothing works ;(

Please someone help me!

I'm on Lion 10.7.5

Thanks!!!!!

You might want to look for a patched AppleHDA instead of Voodoo.

Its so strange!! I've spent 5 whole days working on it, then as soon as i ask for help it works!! I was asking for help here whilst Kext wizzard was rebuilding the cache on the applehda in this very thread lol!

Its now 100% functional! Only niggle i have at all is that the app store wont let me log in!

Its so strange!! I've spent 5 whole days working on it, then as soon as i ask for help it works!! I was asking for help here whilst Kext wizzard was rebuilding the cache on the applehda in this very thread lol!

Its now 100% functional! Only niggle i have at all is that the app store wont let me log in!

EthernetBuiltIn=Yes in org.chameleon.Boot.plist and working Ethernet drivers installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back