Contribute
Register

[Guide] Asus P7H55-M Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
rock_strongo said:
SiTiN said:
One question: Has anyone gone to version 10.6.8?

Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Yep, I'm on 10.6.8. Everything works just fine.

Oh! Lucky you, when I upgrade to 10.6.8 I get kernel panic and I have to reinstall. you can give me some idea? Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

SiTiN said:
rock_strongo said:
SiTiN said:
One question: Has anyone gone to version 10.6.8?

Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Yep, I'm on 10.6.8. Everything works just fine.

Oh! Lucky you, when I upgrade to 10.6.8 I get kernel panic and I have to reinstall. you can give me some idea? Thanks.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

Try booting in verbose mode (-v) and see where it hangs. That will give you some insight in to where your issues might be.

rock_strongo said:
Try booting in verbose mode (-v) and see where it hangs. That will give you some insight in to where your issues might be.

Thanks. First I fix the boot failure. The time machine has left me without boot. Boot0: error. :(

Regards, Juan Pablo

For now is working properly without upgrading to 10.6.8, but the sound does not go well at all. I will continue testing. Thanks for all.

Regards, Juan Pablo.

I've lost track... does anyone with this board have optical audio working with 10.6.8?

guys 10.7.1 works perfect optical out to. go for it. :clap:

duffs said:

WoooW! This is a great news! Thanks

Regards, Juan Pablo

duffs said:

What audio driver did you install to get optical to work? Any special settings otherwise?

Thanks... I'll try that out. It mentions editing the DSDT, but I used EasyBeast. Did you just install it and it worked out of the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back