Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MacAndor, thanks for your reply, the problem is that I currently need the CUDA drivers (and consequently the Gfx drivers) for what I do at work.
So what I actually did today was to grab a HDMI-> DVI-D adaptor and connect my HDMI monitor to the DVI-D connector, and it worked!! I have now my two monitors working.

So it seems the problem lies in having a monitor connected to the DVI-I and a second to the HDMI. Could it be because of the audio drivers?

cheers

Well, this might be a stupid idea, but maybe this was the problem:

Wikipedia:
If a display supports both analog and digital signals in one DVI-I input, each input method can host a distinct EDID. Since the DDC can only support one EDID, there can be a problem if both the digital and analog inputs in the DVI-I port detect activity. It is up to the display to choose which EDID to send.

I cant even put one monitor with the gtx670 HELP!!!!! please :(
Right now no Drivers installed whats next
Just install the ML 10.8.3 with no graphic drivers

I cant even put one monitor with the gtx670 HELP!!!!! please :(
Right now no Drivers installed whats next
Just install the ML 10.8.3 with no graphic drivers

Please describe the connection between the gpu and the displays.
Example:
GPU -> DVI-I -> (adapter, if any ->) DVI-D -> Main Display

Please provide as much information as you can.

I can confirm that with OS X 10.9.1 The Gigabyte nVidia GTX 670 is working OOB and with Full 3 Monitor support. You only have to make sure you have them attached before booting.

And do you know if the DVD player application and/or other video applications work too on triple monitors?

Thanks for sharing.

Adding to this thread to note that I fixed my problem of 2nd and 3rd screen not working by changing graphicenabler to no.

Also, read above for information about edid and other hardware based errors you might find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back