Contribute
Register

GTX 550 ti Compatible with Mountain Lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Windows 8
CPU
Core i7 4790k
Graphics
Reference GTX 770 2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys,
Recently just purchased a GTX 550 ti Super Clocked Edition. I've been browsing the forums and haven't really found a direct answer if my card is 100% compatible with OSX Mountain Lion. I have installed OSX before with my integrated HD 4000 graphics, but gave up because of all the issues with it. I bought the 550 ti for $99.99 for gaming on Windows and was just curious if I could give all this another shot.

Thanks in advance!

I am using it but the boot screen is smaller until it boots to the OS fully.

I am using it but the boot screen is smaller until it boots to the OS fully.
are you experiencing any other issues with changing screen resolution, etc? It would be great if you could let me know of any issues you had and how you solved them. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,
Recently just purchased a GTX 550 ti Super Clocked Edition. I've been browsing the forums and haven't really found a direct answer if my card is 100% compatible with OSX Mountain Lion. I have installed OSX before with my integrated HD 4000 graphics, but gave up because of all the issues with it. I bought the 550 ti for $99.99 for gaming on Windows and was just curious if I could give all this another shot.

Thanks in advance!

hi~i my card gtx550ti is work.but. sometimes cant work i can Change the resolution,

and i play lol ok.

I was doing
1: use the drive http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=401004&uk=1208036878 this link

2:use MultiBeast 5.3.0 patch opencl

3:
Rebuild the cache

than' it works~~~

but sometime i play lol will nvidia opencl timeout~~~

sorry my english...i am china~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back