Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok so i have searched and search for this problem found a few threads old ones and none of it works, my problem is this. i have a 17 2600K with a gigabyte UD3H-B3 board everything works the 3000 GPU fine, but i have my GTS 250 card 1GB and it just wont work on lion, it used to then i bought a new monitor and updated my mac ad now after the grey apple screen my monitor goes black then sleep, it works fine in SL but not in Lion 10.7.3 i had tried so many things and nothing will work. when i boot into mac using my 3000 the Mc sees the graphics but gives no info on just name, and Vram 1mb lol which isn't right here is a pic. can anyone get this to work PLEASE, the 3000 sucks lol. like i said if i try to use it as a primary when booting up i can black screen after grey out apple
ScreenShot.png

Friend
which modal GTS 250 you use old one 2 DVI and 1 S Video port new one have 2 DVI and 1 HDMI port. Whatever it may be. Which cable u use to connect ur monitor. if u use DVI cable Connect it ur first or upper DVI port and if u use VGA cable through DVI VGA adapter use second one or lover. I never checked HDMI MY TV in my living room

I'm I the 2 dvi 1 svid, and I'm using DVi to hdmi and I had tried both ports and still nothing, but it don't matter if u look at the pick the info on the card is wrong it says VRAM 1 MBs lol which it totally wrong as my card is the 1gb one

Brownster said:
I'm I the 2 dvi 1 svid, and I'm using DVi to hdmi and I had tried both ports and still nothing, but it don't matter if u look at the pick the info on the card is wrong it says VRAM 1 MBs lol which it totally wrong as my card is the 1gb one

Please post ur exat model and Multibest selections. Don't select open cl enabler for ur card. use graphic enabler yes. put ur card in first PCI E slot i used it with my system fully working it is a nice card and good performer even now

Exact model of my 250? It's the one with 2 DVI ports 1 Svid port, I Don't know what cl enabler is, but my graphics enabler I set to yes, it's plugged into first pcie slot, it will as my card name but no info on it as u can see it says 1mb VRAM lol which isn't right it used to work perfect then I bought a new monitor and from there the card never worked ever. Their has to b a fix for it, also it works on snow leopard 10.6.3 but nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back