Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey all, thanks in advance for responses. So I've been laboring on my build for a month now, and its pretty much working, after I installed SL, I ran multibeast, and the nvidia update. All is well, except that my graphics freeze for a moment when gaming then continue for a second before stuttering again. :banghead:

My system is:
Sabertooth X58 Motherboard
12gb OCZ ram, (only reckognizes 8gb, working on that)
EVGA GTX 460

I've attempted to reinstall the nvidia drivers, it succeeded, but it still stutters. Also, I'm really a noob at this whole thing, so I really have no idea what to do. A few google searches yielded few results, so I'm here. Thanks again.

Not sure how this will work in SL due to the Fermi Freeze, but this works for Fermis in Lion.

I had a similar issue with a sluggish OSX on my GTS 450. I had this issue fixed with scorcho's help in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=20367

Removing the last idle interval removes all of the stutters and sluggishness in Lion for me.

starbot said:
Not sure how this will work in SL due to the Fermi Freeze, but this works for Fermis in Lion.

I had a similar issue with a sluggish OSX on my GTS 450. I had this issue fixed with scorcho's help in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=20367

Removing the last idle interval removes all of the stutters and sluggishness in Lion for me.

Do you think your solution would stop fermi freezes on a GTS 450 under Lion? If so, what exactly was the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back