Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a GTX 750ti 2 GB (black edition) and I've gotten it to work great.

Problem is that HDMI Audio is not supported. Poor research on my part. (got the card for $100, and impulse buy).

Question: Would it be worth to keep the card and wait for support, or better, will it ever be supported?

I'm looking for something that has hotpug (want to leave hack running and be able to turn tv on and off) and has hdmi audio support.

HD4600 would freeze when trying this. For a brief time I actually had the 750ti running on hdmi audio (DSDT edits from the hd4600 maybe?) anyway it started kp and waiting on root device. So I'm back to square one.

Uses: Minor gaming, media center.
Needs: HDMI audio, hot plug

Last question would the gt 740 2gb version provide me as it's natively supported?

Thanks for everything guys!

Anyone?

How about the GT 740?

The Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti graphics card that I'm using can drive four monitors with it's 2-DVI and 2-HDMI connections - I driven four monitors to test the claim. I don't know the consequence of turning off the monitor/HDTV while the system is running as I have never done that. But, if any graphics card can do that, then the Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti.

Ya, I was able to hot plug with the 750ti, that said, I just decided to down grade to the 740 because I just didn't need that much power anyway. 750ti doesn't support hdmi audio which is more what I'm looking for any.

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back