Contribute
Register

Graphic glitch - HD 4000 graphic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried all that you tell,
i attache here m dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml, and patched dsdt,
i'have tried all ig-platform-id, the hd4000 kext came load only with 0x01660003 but glitches on screen..
View attachment ACPI.zip
View attachment config.plist

These is The config.plist of My clover, Can i post same other info? Where I Can find info about that glitches?

help me please!!

I have tried all that you tell,
i attache here m dsdt.aml, ssdt.aml, and patched dsdt,
i'have tried all ig-platform-id, the hd4000 kext came load only with 0x01660003 but glitches on screen..
View attachment 158351
View attachment 158352

Three is The config.plist of My clover, Can i post same other info? Where I Can find info about that glitches?

help me please!!

The ig-platform-id in your config.plist is wrong. You have 0x01330003. Should be 0x01660003.

Boot/Arguments lacks slide=0.

I'm sorry,
that was an typo error in a my try..

the problem occour whit ig-platform-id 0x01660003,
only with 0x01660002 the system boot without the
Debugger called: </SourceCache/GPUDriversIntel/GPUDriversIntel/Common/IONDRV/Intel/IVB/AppleIntelFramebuffer/AppleIntelController.cpp: Assertion failed: (0 == i) || ((pfbInfo->rangeStolen.physBase - pfbInfoPrev->rangeSt
>

but the screen don't came back, and in 0x01660002 there is only one port...
other ig-platform-id boot but without qe/qi, and 4MB of vram in system info.

Now I'm go to try a kext vanilla, But i doubt tht is The problem, because i have reinstalled Last day..
I asked in another site if is possibile unlock dvmt setting in The BIOS, because My BIOS is cifred and i cant set set_var manually...
I have attached An external monitor and It was glitches how the LVDS but there was output if It isn't supported why output?

I'm reinstalling but in The installatIon screen, when i must select Italia for keyboard Small glitches start to came on the screen... Now i send same information for BIOS mod. ..
For you Can be the DVMT tHe cause of that? Isn't Strange the external vga came on ? Thank for the support!

I'm reinstalling but in The installatIon screen, when i must select Italia for keyboard Small glitches start to came on the screen... Now i send same information for BIOS mod. ..
For you Can be the DVMT tHe cause of that? Isn't Strange the external vga came on ? Thank for the support!

Are you following the Clover guide linked from the FAQ?
(doesn't seem like it as your profile is not filled out per request in guide...)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

From where did you download 10.11?

Is now ok?
The installer came from Store, downloaded from another Hackintos with ElCapitan in.
the usb is make with Unibeast..

if i can add same information in the profile tell me.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back