Contribute
Register

Gobias’s Comet Lake Build: Prime Z490-A - i7-10700K - RX 6600 - macOS Ventura & Windows 11 Pro

Incredible work on this. Have you upgraded to MacOS 14 Sonoma yet? I'm currently using it with no issues aside from a graphics card problem, which is potentially related to a PSU issue.
I haven't upgraded yet to Sonoma. Having to disable SIP and SecureBootModel and re-run OCLP to get my Broadcom Wi-Fi card working every time I update macOS seems like a hassle (especially considering I also use OpenCore Vault and UEFI Secure Boot). I also read somewhere that the Wi-Fi patch doesn't support many Continuity features, so that's another reason I haven't updated. I'll probably eventually upgrade before the next major release of macOS comes out. Hopefully, OCLP will support more Continuity features by then.

Update 25: OpenCore 0.9.9 and macOS 13.6.6

OpenCore 0.9.8–0.9.9

I followed the OpenCore Post-Install guide for Updating OpenCore to update OpenCore from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8 and then to 0.9.9.
  1. I updated these kexts to the latest versions:
    • AppleALC.kext: 1.8.8 -> 1.8.9
  2. I didn’t need to make any changes to my config.plist.
  3. I downloaded the latest versions of these OpenCore files and signed them for UEFI Secure Boot:
    • BOOT/BOOTx64.efi
    • OC/Drivers/AudioDxe.efi
    • OC/Drivers/CrScreenshotDxe.efi
    • OC/Drivers/OpenCanopy.efi
    • OC/Drivers/OpenRuntime.efi
    • OC/Drivers/ResetNvramEntry.efi
    • OC/Tools/OpenShell.efi
  4. I downloaded the latest version of OpenCore.efi.
  5. I vaulted OpenCore using sign.command.
  6. I Signed OpenCore.efi for UEFI Secure Boot.
My latest EFI folder is attached for reference. The files in this folder are not vaulted or signed for UEFI Secure Boot.

macOS 13.6.3–13.6.6

I also updated macOS from 13.6.3 to 13.6.4, 13.6.5, and 13.6.6 using System Preferences.

Screenshot of About This Hack showing that macOS has been updated to version 13.6.6 and OpenCore has been updated to version 0.9.9.

Attachments

• Update 25 OC 0.9.9.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 9
Back