Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 790 Mini-Tower
CPU
i5-2400
Graphics
HD 2000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently installed macOS Sierra on my desktop and I have very few complaints. One thing I do wish I could fix is the laggy graphics. Every time I move my mouse the curser flashes and gets bigger and smaller and lines go up and down the screen every time I open or close a program. This is very annoying.

P.S. I boot from Clover in legacy mode because that's all I could get to work and I have to change my graphics injector ID to 0x12345678 to get past the apple logo loading only to half way.

EDIT: I also can not get google chrome to load anything without it glitching, I'm assuming this is a graphics issue.

I recently installed macOS Sierra on my desktop and I have very few complaints. One thing I do wish I could fix is the laggy graphics. Every time I move my mouse the curser flashes and gets bigger and smaller and lines go up and down the screen every time I open or close a program. This is very annoying.

P.S. I boot from Clover in legacy mode because that's all I could get to work and I have to change my graphics injector ID to 0x12345678 to get past the apple logo loading only to half way.

EDIT: I also can not get google chrome to load anything without it glitching, I'm assuming this is a graphics issue.

Intel HD Graphics 2000 is not supported under MacOS. You need a supported graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back