Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI 2x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys!

I recently bought a new system without any discrete graphics, I set up everything fine as in the clover installation guide for Yosemite, except I have to install the UEFI-way the clover to the pendrive. I can't boot legacy (I don't know why) with clover. So, afterall,
I managed to see the clover bootloader, but after, it hangs after a while with still waiting for root device, I tried to remove ram slots to make sure its not a small ram OS X issue. If I don't ignore SSDT-s in clover, it hangs up earlier. I inject intel graphics, tried -x, usb bus fix, everything what came into mind and had to use at my ancient systems like at Lion and Mountain Lion.

I installed Yosemite with Unibeast without a single f%ckin' problem only npci=0x2000 needed. But I need iMessage and iCloud bad, so I want to use clover instead of chimera.

Any ideas, solutions, or somebody having the same system, or every comment would be appreciated!

Peace

Hi guys!

I recently bought a new system without any discrete graphics, I set up everything fine as in the clover installation guide for Yosemite, except I have to install the UEFI-way the clover to the pendrive. I can't boot legacy (I don't know why) with clover. So, afterall,
I managed to see the clover bootloader, but after, it hangs after a while with still waiting for root device, I tried to remove ram slots to make sure its not a small ram OS X issue. If I don't ignore SSDT-s in clover, it hangs up earlier. I inject intel graphics, tried -x, usb bus fix, everything what came into mind and had to use at my ancient systems like at Lion and Mountain Lion.

I installed Yosemite with Unibeast without a single f%ckin' problem only npci=0x2000 needed. But I need iMessage and iCloud bad, so I want to use clover instead of chimera.

Any ideas, solutions, or somebody having the same system, or every comment would be appreciated!

Peace

I am of the opinion that Yosemite booted with Chimera is a good thing. I am interested what does not work on your installation such as can you use the App Store, iTunes, iCloud and Updates? From your post I assume that iMessages is a no op.

Good modding,
neil

Thanks for your fast reply!

So I managed to install a working Yosemite, only iMessage doesn't work, but I need it, and I know that there is no solution for chimera now. And I also need to dual boot it after some time if I buy my discrete graphics, GTX 970 expected for gaming. I saw that people are having trouble with windows 8 dual booting using chimera, so that's why I want to use clover.
Until there is no proper instruction or plist for my z97 setup I think I will stick with chimera.

Thank you again,

Gianni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back