geforce 9600 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi guys,

finally i got my machine running with the gigabyte motherboard, a i7 2700k cpu and a 9500gt graphic card.
once i installed the lnx2 network driver and run the kextutility my internet and network worked fine. but now after every restart it doesn`t work. whether the internet, nor the network is connecting. i keeps going for the wrong ip adress. i m a little bit confused, because it used to work fine, but then it refuses and refuses again.

i don`t have any ideas now. does someone have an idea to fix the probem and make my machine run in terms of network and internet? i don`t want to fix it every day. even today after installing drivers again and running kextutility, it doesn`t work :(

thank you.

What do you mean when you say it "keeps going for the wrong ip address"? I am not sure I follow you. If your NIC is assigned an IP address, then it sounds like the kext is working. I guess I don't follow you on this...

TB

hi,
thanks for your answer.
the thing is, i have a network where every computer, every mac usually connects to just by pluggin the ethernet cable. this time, the hack doesn`t, and as i can see in the settings its going for the wrong ip adress so its impossible to connect with it.
and i cannot even connect to the internet. usually you have a connection by just pluggin the cable...
i thought its because of something which has to do with the unibeast lion installation...

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back