Contribute
Register

Gigabyte P55A-UD4P w/Dual Boot (Win 7 Ultimate+Snow Leopard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Great guides for the P55 mother board with Mac OSX Snow Leopard.

Thank you tony for the time and effort. It's amazing work !!

Having few problems with the installation before but able to get tech support and information from this wonderful blog and forum.

I got mine working with Dual Boot (Win 7 + OSX Snow Leopard)

Once again thank you very much !!
:p

raymond812 said:
Great guides for the P55 mother board with Mac OSX Snow Leopard.

Thank you tony for the time and effort. It's amazing work !!

Having few problems with the installation before but able to get tech support and information from this wonderful blog and forum.

I got mine working with Dual Boot (Win 7 + OSX Snow Leopard)

Once again thank you very much !!
:p

i have the same things plz!! help me or can u send me the files

@ Singmidi
How can I help you? I'll try to my best.
Which file(s) you need?

Tony, thank you for this great resource!
After a lot of trial and tribulation I got my GA-P55-UD4P working with the Beta 3 CD. The others caused a reboot loop. Dropping down to 4GB memory for the install helped too.

I have the f7c bios and didn't have any sound. I downloaded LegacyHDA.kext and that seems to have fixed it. I haven't checked optical out yet. I'm using the DSDT.aml from the database. Graphics seem to work well, haven't tried 2nd monitor yet.

I had to reinstall twice before I figured out that the 10.6.2 update was mandatory before rebooting. So far, so good. I've also got Win7 on the same machine on a 2nd HDD.

Hey all I have a GA P55a UD4P running snow leopard I got audio working and now I want to run windows. A friend helped me with the initial hackintoshing so forgive any stupid questions. What is the easiest way to install a version of windows on this machine without Messing up the hackintosh part? Can I just add another HD and install windows on it? Or do I need to take some precautions?

Thanks

pmi12345 said:
Hey all I have a GA P55a UD4P running snow leopard I got audio working and now I want to run windows. A friend helped me with the initial hackintoshing so forgive any stupid questions. What is the easiest way to install a version of windows on this machine without Messing up the hackintosh part? Can I just add another HD and install windows on it? Or do I need to take some precautions?

Thanks

Yeah- that would be best. Just make sure to have the Snow Leopard drive disconnected during the Windows install- and use the blue intel ports for both installations. Assuming SATA.

And follow the dual boot guide- just the relevant parts at the very beginning for 2 drives.
http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/11/ ... -snow.html

Good luck! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back