Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte
CPU
intel i5 6200u
Graphics
HD520
This mini pc can run Hackintosh?? Help me please :):crazy:

Thanks for Reply RehabMan..... Your a legend in yer own time m8. Have used your advise for long time now. The whole family all run probooks thanks to you. Nice to get a chance to thank you!!!:D

Thanks for Reply RehabMan..... Your a legend in yer own time m8. Have used your advise for long time now. The whole family all run probooks thanks to you. Nice to get a chance to thank you!!!:D

Ah..., and there are several NUC guides including one I wrote for the NUC6 (Skylake) in the guides section. It will probably be very similar, except for audio and USB setup.

Got it working sweet............ mostly all works. full 4k an all. audio over hdmi still dont work tho. Thanks rehabman, done what ya said and followed yer guide. well mostly. done bit of fiddlin myself but mostly by guide. not sure if ive done it right but most things work. still to get a wireless card but ethernet will do the noo. Kyubi30, i can maybe help ya get it working if ya get in touch. if ya want anyway.
quick wee thing too

thanks again rehabman....like i said.... Legend in yer own time ;-)

Finally Run Hackintosh but dont work wifi, Ethernet and audio how i fix this?
please help!

Got it working sweet............ mostly all works. full 4k an all. audio over hdmi still dont work tho. Thanks rehabman, done what ya said and followed yer guide. well mostly. done bit of fiddlin myself but mostly by guide. not sure if ive done it right but most things work. still to get a wireless card but ethernet will do the noo. Kyubi30, i can maybe help ya get it working if ya get in touch. if ya want anyway.
quick wee thing too

thanks again rehabman....like i said.... Legend in yer own time ;-)

Reply to the guide thread with "Problem Reporting" files and I'll take a look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back