Contribute
Register

Gigabyte 9-Series Motherboard BIOS/UEFI Updates 2015/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question: I am usning right now the GA-Z97-D3H with the i7 4770. In the past I had al lot of freeze. Now my question is should I update the BIOS to F8 (I am right now on F4) or to an ather Version.

BIOS Versions: http://www.gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4961#bios

And yes my English is bad xD Sorry for that.

I hope someone can halp me :)

Works perfectly on Z97X-UD3H-BK!

Haven't experienced a single freeze after updating(and fixing BIOS settings once again).

I previously had som infrequent freezes (suspected ethernet) but this seems to have fixed it all...!

I now have a fully functioning poor mans mac :headbang:

Okay thanks :)))
So I will try it ;) If every thing works I will post it here :)

(The Bios update worked)
Nope now nothing works at all...
I set the Bios to the right settings but I stuck at loading the Unibeast "window" with an -
I wanted to install Yosemite on my Machine

Pleas help me....-.-

(The Bios update worked)
Nope now nothing works at all...
I set the Bios to the right settings but I stuck at loading the Unibeast "window" with an -
I wanted to install Yosemite on my Machine

Pleas help me....-.-

You'll have to check all(!) your BIOS settings again... many of them got reverted back to their default setting when I upgraded.
Did you have Yosemite installed before you began on the BIOS update? Or is this a brand new install?
If it's a brand new install you should follow the guides. If it worked before you upgraded your BIOS, then its prop. because your BIOs settings are wrong.

In my case it was the Intel v-d thing I had to disable again - along with some of the power management fixes that causes sleep/wake problems.

This is a new installation of Yosemite. Oaky I will try it hopefully it will work
Thx for the support :)

My Bios Settings:
Loaded the default options
Disabled VT-d
Extrem Memory Profil to Profil 1
xHCI to Samrt-Auto

Is there something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back