Graphics
ATI 7770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I got this error with my Asrock H61m-ITX and core i3 3220. Please help me, I've tried boot flags and editing SMBios without luck. I attached the screenshoot.

photo.JPG

Actually i'm using GTX 650 ti on this pc. I've also tried HD 2500 onboard, but still got this error.

I tried and still got the same error. If i just want to use onboard VGA, do i have i unplug the graphics card or just switch to onboard in BIOS?

i just bought the DVI cable and still no luck. I got some errors with AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB start failed

That error's gone, but i sitll stuck at unknown CPU model 0x3a and DSMOS has arrived

I'm trying to install, but still cant boot into installation

yeah, i have another mac. With untouched unibeast, i got this error:
ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement)) timeout

I fix this by replace AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement with edited file and remove NullPowermanagement from Extra folder but i still stuck at unknown CPU model 0x3a

i still stuck at unknown CPU model 0x3a

This is not an error message and has no effect on the boot process. It is just warning you that your CPU is not in Apple's list of CP's and power management might not work - you would get this with any Ivy Bridge CPU.

Do you have any gfx card you could use during install other than that 650Ti? This card it notorious for problems.

I'm using Asrock H61m-ITX mainboard with core i3 3220 and Gtx 650 ti card. I think this core i3 has HD 2500 on it. But i cannot use DVI cable with onboard (no signal), VGA port works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back