Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
IDK
CPU
Intel Core i5-2450
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
So I finally got a working high sierra hackintosh and now I wanted to get geforce now on it. I downloaded the file and opened it and the main window popped up but then a welcome message popped up too. The top part of the message has a picture of a game w/ the text of Welcome to Geforce Now but the bottom part is blank. There are no exit or continue buttons to get rid of the window. The only thin I can do is resize and close the main blank window. I found out that in my boot options nv_disable=1 so I got rid of that but still no luck. My computer has a i5 and integrated intel graphics 3000. Anyone got a fix?

Ok so i spammed every key on my keyboard and some how got passed it but now where I select which game I want to play it keeps flickering whenever I move my mouse on the window. I can still click stuff but I would really like to fix the flickering

@skinnypete, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back