HD 6970
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Geforce GTX 260 DDR 896MB With p8p67 Pro i7 2600k on 10.9 Mavericks

Hello,

I have just managed to install 10.9 Mavericks and managed to start up . Started reading about Hackintosh last week a little and sat today and installed 10.9 Mavericks on one of my disks ! First attempt everything went smoothly.

Too good to be true , I thought !
Turned out that the graphics messing a little bit, for example when I go into Safari and scroll down / up the website a little and the scroll bar!

Notice also that when i click on My luncher it loads slowly fading effect from the bottom up. When finished with fading effect the icon start one by one tol pop up !

My hardware is as follow :

Motherboard : P8P67 Pro B3 with latest bios version 3602
CPU i7 2600k - Unlocked
Frame: Crossair Vengeance 8gb (2x 4gb ) DDR 1600Mhz
Graphics: GeForce GTX 260 ( 896 ram)

The problem:
Sound is not working !
Graphics problem as described above

What are my options ?
Is there a solution / drivers for my description of the problem in such cases point me in the right direction!

Have tried various command so that - x -v GraphicsEnabler= Yes / No PCIRootUID = 0/ 1 without results!

Can say that I have my bios set as the default settings !

Grateful for answers

Sorry, but what is Graphic Sena Bler ?!? This one is Case Sensitive, you need to write it exactly like that: GraphicsEnabler=Yes

And that is what you need to boot. Maybe your problem is gone then. I don't have problems with my GTX260 ;)

For Sound start Multibeast and go to Drivers/Audio/Realtek/without DSDT and check ALC892. After restart your sound should work ;)

Hmm I can now boot when i have GraphicesEnabler=Yes

But still missing the sound. It is the only thing that is not working!

I have checked Drivers/Audio/Realtek/without DSDT and check ALC892 in Multibeast.
Got a success message and reboted but still no sound!

Note that my Motherboard is P8P67 Pro B3
Version 3602

Have you connect SPDIF internal cable to SPDIF_OUT port on your Motherboard and the port on GTX 260?

If you already have connected, change Audio out setting on System Preferences to "Built-in Digital out" or something like that.

I hope it will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back