Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My build:
MB: GA-Z87X-D3H
CPU:i5-4570
GFX:IGFX HD4600

I downloaded Mac 10.8.5 on the app store, ran unibeast on a HP 125w 16gb flash and started up the installer.
With no boot flags, I get a blank white apple screen, no Spinny wheel, cursor, etc. With verbose I recorded on my phone the ending lines of "starting Darwin x86_64" and something about bootflags but instantly thereafter my computer goes to a black screen and hangs.

I've tried -v, -x, -s, GraphicsEnabler:Yes/No, and probably a few more to no avail. I've checked all of my bios features to tony's guide.

Any help/ feedback would be greatly appreciated, although I will definitely be trying a VGA or dvi monitor tomorrow as tonight I was using HDMI and a television.

After realizing VGA was rarely supported on OSX I spent a good hour playing with BIOS features but still nothing worked. I decided to just reformat the USB and try again. I finally got passed reading HFS files and to the next stage of verbose boot I guess? and I'm experiencing a new error. My screen's resolution is slightly zoomed so I will type what I can read!

::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key REV (kSMCSuccess) //Halfway down my page//
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key MSSD (kSMCSuccess)
vious Shutdown Cause: -128
::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap ==NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key #KEY (kSMCSuccess)
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key NATJ (kSMCSuccess)
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key OSK0 (kSMCSuccess)
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key OSK1 (kSMCSuccess)
DS has arrived
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR WKTP kSMCBadArgumentError(0x89) fKeyHashTable=0x0xffffff800bd44e40
I_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerMangement) timed out
NING: IOPlatformPluginUtil : getCPUIDInfo: this is an unknown CPU model 0x3c
- power management may be incomplete or unsupported
::smcReadKeyAction ERROR: kSMCReadKeyComm/kSMCReadKeyWithSMCComm failed for key BEMB (kSMCSuccess)
leIntelIE1000e: Ethernet address 94:de:80:ae:92:75

Please help!

I finally got passed it with CPUIDMAX disabled and -x. I installed, ran multibeast and added nullpowermanagement kext along with audio/lan. All is well, so far everything works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back