Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H - I can not install! :( Help-me... please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird. I used Unibeast 1.4 with BH 5 and it worked fine for me. I was thinking your issue would have been with the SSD requiring TRIM enabled. My install was to an HDD, then I installed TRIM support on the HDD and CarbonCopied the HDD to the SDD.

Very Weird! Aand you did problem with panic? Powermanagement?

pcelli said:
Hi,

I get a kernel panic on every boot.

I used to install UNIBEAST 1.4 and BH 4.0.1 (BH 5 Dont recognize my sata SSD)

Then I run MultiBeast-4.6.1 and chosse only UserDSDT Install and Graphics NVIDIA 4xx 5xx suport - 10.7.2+ Combo Open CL Enabler

I get now a PANIC (CPU 0 Caller) ..... com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (193.0)

any idea?

You need null CPU power management when using bridgehelper 4. Bridgehelper 5 has the updated appleintelpowermanagement kext that supports ivy bridge natively. I would try going with BH5 again, works much better than BH4 and enables you to login to iCloud and such.

I had an issue where I couldn't boot into MacOS with my SSD on an intel sata3 port, had to move it to the Marvell port

It could be your usb stick.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for help!

All its working! :headbang:

uhullllll

HI, I have now a different problem.

When I shutdown my system, it turns off, but it turns on again after about 3 seconds!!!

Any idea?

PS: In Energy Saver, I DONT have the option START UP AUTOMATICALLY AFTER POWER FAILURE, as shown in the attachment.

Attachments

• powerfailure.png
    powerfailure.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 183
Hi
I have this problem to if I send my system to sleep its automatically starts in 2 seconds sleep wake shutdown doesn't work what can I do? Please help me

10.7.4 unibeast
Bh 5 installed multibeast userbeast

Ga z77xud5h f5
8 Gb gskill ddr3
Core i7 3770k

sleep is NOT compatible with nullcpupowermanagment.kext
you would need an additional kext such as sleepenabler.kext which can cause problems at times.

as for the shutdown problem
Did this occur after installing DSDT?

FU36UALL:

Whats option do you choose in Multibeast?

I used:

User DSDT Install

Drivers:

Audio => ALC8xxHDA => NON DSDT HDA Enabler ALC898 => Patched AppleHDA ALC898

Graphics => NVIDIA 4xx/5xx Support => 10.7.2+ Combo…

Network => maolj’s Atheros L1c Ethernet

Then I ran BRIDGE HELPER 5.0

Reboot!

Guys,

My USB3 doenst work! Only USB2... Are there a solution?

tks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back