Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-DS3H, i7-3770K using HD4000 with full QE/CI, SLEEP, SOUND and ETHERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small issue and cannot find the solution : all works well, including sleep/wake up when using HD4000 GPU

BUT after I plugged my ATI 5770 card, wake up does not work any more : screen stays black and monitor in standby but system seems OK as I can ear sound when pressing volume up/down. So it seems that only my graphic car does not got out of sleep ....

Any suggestion here ?

Thanks

EDIT :
====
I've finally found the solution :) In order for OSX to control perfectly the graphics card (and not the intrenal HD4000), I needed to set PciRoot=1 on org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Now OSX can go in sleep and screen works again when going out of sleep

My configuration -
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
core i7-3770
16 GB DDR3
Saphire ATI 5770

Hi, nice guide. But, how you get sleep to work? My computer goes to sleep, but never wakes up. The motherboard is the same as in this thread but another graphiccard and the cpu is Intel Core5.

Edit: i set PciRoot=1 on org.chameleon.Boot.plist, but not working.

Sleep works for me but it takes almost 2 minutes to go in sleep mode, same with shutdown and restart it takes maybe 3-4 minutes...however after I wake up the computer from sleep and try to put it in a sleep mode again I have no problems it will go in sleep mode very fast
does anybody knows something about this? I got the same board and no graphics card...everything else works

your GA-Z77-DS3H is v1.0 or 1.1?

pmeisner,

Your method would be suitable for this configuration? —
• Z77-DS3H (rev.1.0)
• i3-3230
• HD 4850
• 16 Gb RAM Kingstone 1600 (2x8Gb)
• Zyxel WIFI
• USB mouse and keyboard?

because the second day I suffer with MultiBeast, after installing the bootloader does not start with any USB flash drive, or from a hdd

I have the same card and was having that exact thing happen to me (though I recently upgraded to an i5-3570K and use HD4000 now due to the noise level of the PNY GeForce 440). You may try re-installing your graphics kext in multibeast (was my plan when I still had the card) but for now obviously just set display to never sleep and shut down to save your screen as much as possible. Sorry couldn't be of further help

I have the same card and was having that exact thing happen to me (though I recently upgraded to an i5-3570K and use HD4000 now due to the noise level of the PNY GeForce 440). You may try re-installing your graphics kext in multibeast (was my plan when I still had the card) but for now obviously just set display to never sleep and shut down to save your screen as much as possible. Sorry couldn't be of further help

Thanks, I changed the bios version to f6 and everything works perfect, here is the f6 bios file if someone else want it,

http://depositfiles.com/files/xqt9j42dh

Hi,
It's my first hackintosh.
I could not find anyone with the same problem as mine:
Every time i turn my on I have to unplug and plug again my usb mouse to it work's.
The problem starts on installation screen.

I tried the USBBusFix and no way for it.

I also got a blutooth to work with a magic mouse, it works,
but very bad, stopping some times until freeze al all.

I have:
GA-Z77-DS3H (Rev 1.1) F9 Bios
I5-3570K
Asus Nvidia GeForce 210
16Gb Corsair Vengeance (4x4Gb)
Toshiba 128Gb (THNS128GG4BAAA)
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 6Gb/s 64mb cache
Sony AD-7208S
Corsair CX500
Tp-link TI-wdn4800
Mountain Lion

Does someone know how to help me...???
Thanks.

I'm using intel HD 4000 onboarad vga, the resolution is 1366x768x32.
My Q is, can anyone play video file (mkv, flv, avi, mp4) with this setup??
I can't play any video format with this intel HD 4000.
Wondering why....? any idea?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back