Contribute
Register

GA-Z77-D3H DSDT for 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the HDMI code from the R11 bios DSDT is in this one too.
Thanks for your work again, but can you help me? I've downloaded both your DSDTs. Why do they look different? With the new DSDT for r14 I have still not working sleep. On the version r11 sleep work fine. Maybe you posted the wrong file? Sorry for my english

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-31 at 20.16.59.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-31 at 20.16.59.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 386
The reason that they look differently is that the R11 version you have on your system has the execute bit set on it's permissions - and because of this it looks like it's en executable. If you change the permission from a command line with "chmod 755" on the new one it will look the same, but that will not change anything in regards to why sleep is not working.

Do you have anything else in your system that could cause it to fail? (Such as a PCIe graphics adapter?).

Just a quick question, I just downloaded the bios 14 file and I'm wondering will it fix network kext and such?

The DSDT works with F18 insomuch as it doesn't seem to cause issues.

I've found that sleep is a bit hit & miss though, sometimes it works fine, sometimes it wakes up again almost straight away, and sometimes it won't wake up properly at all. What other kexts are people using? (FakeSMC versions etc)

The DSDT works with F18 insomuch as it doesn't seem to cause issues.

I've found that sleep is a bit hit & miss though, sometimes it works fine, sometimes it wakes up again almost straight away, and sometimes it won't wake up properly at all. What other kexts are people using? (FakeSMC versions etc)

Try using a program pleasesleep. Using FakeSMC on mine. If all else fails go back to F14

UPDATE:

DSDT for F18. I have pinpoint the issue to a problem with the USB 3. This is what prevents waking properly from sleep. Disabling all USB in the bios is a workaround. Maybe someone can help me with a fix?

Attachments

• DSDT.aml (F18).zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 318
Fantastic, thanks very much!

Is this with or without the working USB drivers that turned up? (http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2042)

Disabling USB is not a great solution given that it removes the ability to use a keyboard/mouse. Or do you mean disabling just USB3?

FWIW I'm still on 10.8, haven't updated to 10.8.1 (given that there's no useful improvement).

Fantastic, thanks very much!

Is this with or without the working USB drivers that turned up? (http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2042)

Disabling USB is not a great solution given that it removes the ability to use a keyboard/mouse. Or do you mean disabling just USB3?

FWIW I'm still on 10.8, haven't updated to 10.8.1 (given that there's no useful improvement).

All USB ports work under F14 and using this DSDT but only under USB 2 mode. I think 2 of them work under USB 3 but I ran into a few issues. Feel free to experiment. Tou need to set them to USB 2 mode by setting to XHCI to smart auto and selecting disable for all 4 ports. I will post a cleaned up DSDT for F14 soon.

I also suggest you update to 10.8.1. Seems more stable and less issues with the USB ports. No problems otherwise, everything works and no need to reinstall anything.

anyone know if i can get something like this for Z77-DS3H? I am looking for HDMI audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back