Contribute
Register

GA-P55-UD4 KP after multibeast install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still KP with usekernelcache=no.

I did a fresh install and from multibeast I installed only some kext and patches without easybeast or dsdt (HDAenabler, evoreboot, AppleRTC, FakeSMC + plugins, chimera 1.11 etc) and when it load, the system restart's :((. This is absolutely incredible :((.

Update:

Fresh install of ML and moved extra folder from Unibeast USB to my root partition and it boot's with no problem but I can't install an other kext from multibeast like audio for example.

I'm getting close, any idea guys?

Solved

success installation

Fresh install 10.8 from unibeast usb 1.5.2, than copy extra folder from Unibeast usb to root, install chimera 1.11, used pacifist to extract the audio kext, smc plugins and network from multibeast 4.6.1 and install them with lastet version of kext utility.

Audio still doesn't work but i have Creative soundblaster arena head and it work plug and play.

Some crazy improvisation but at least it works.

Did a fresh install with ML using Unibeast 1.5.2 USB than I installed ML with multibeast 5.0.2 + DSDT and everything works, no more restarts, and no more KP. Shut down and restart works, the system loads in about 20 sec without bios loading time. Now I'm very very thankfully. Thanks tonymacx86 community and god bless you. Now I can continue my art without any problems.

Did a fresh install with ML using Unibeast 1.5.2 USB than I installed ML with multibeast 5.0.2 + DSDT and everything works, no more restarts, and no more KP. Shut down and restart works, the system loads in about 20 sec without bios loading time. Now I'm very very thankfully. Thanks tonymacx86 community and god bless you. Now I can continue my art without any problems.

very cool , :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back