Contribute
Register

GA-H87N-Wifi (F9 Bios) DSDT & maciASL Compile Error/Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
The levels of cleverness needed to vaguely understand SSDTs is beyond me.
I understand... they are pretty much beyond me, too. But, if your Hackintosh is not presently working (i.e. you have the same problem), you might want to download my SSDTs in my post #11, mount your EFI partition, navigate to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched and drop those in there. By any chance, are you now running Sierra? If nothing good happens, you could always remove the SSDTs and go back to wherever you are now.

wstrohm, I'm still on El Cap, because I only use this Hackintosh for watching TV.
(and I like my stories.....)

At some point I must investigate & learn about SSDTs, but at the moment, my personal life is rather chaotic and I'd rather not break Hack2 at the moment....

I understand... they are pretty much beyond me, too. But, if your Hackintosh is not presently working (i.e. you have the same problem), you might want to download my SSDTs in my post #11, mount your EFI partition, navigate to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched and drop those in there. By any chance, are you now running Sierra? If nothing good happens, you could always remove the SSDTs and go back to wherever you are now.

As i have the same system as @wstrohm I'll try too. For now, everything works with 10.13.3 with multibeast and the usb patch. Even my half Pci AzureWave AW-CE123H which seems internally connected to a USB2 hub works.
I'd like to use the SSDT though to make sure it works for the upgrade. Have you read the comments of the 10.13.4 update? It seems to break the USB again. This is why I'd like to use the SSDT. I've spent some time to read Rehabman post but now I need to really do it :) I'll try your SSDT to see if it save me some time!

I'm using Bios F8 and my motherboard is the 1.x version. I've bought it right at the beginning. On Gigabyte website there are two rev. Maybe it could change some things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back