Contribute
Register

GA-H77N-WIFI + HD3000 HDMI audio (sleep issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have take the DSDT from comment No 5 which you said is better and added HDMI and few edits.
Please test it.

Attachments

• DSDT_1.aml.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 155
Ok, I have take the DSDT from comment No 5 which you said is better and added HDMI and few edits.
Please test it.

okay I am cautiously optimistic this one is working!! Gonna test it out more. Thank you so much dude for your help!

Wow.. glad it worked :thumbup:. Finish all the testing and let me know.

Thx again dude. So can you finally tell me what tweaks you added? :) I had initially used Toleda's HD3000 patch and that's what ended up causing the issue. I don't know why, but when I did it by hand, it worked out better.

I take that as your machine is working OK.

There is nothing wrong with toled's HDMI patch but other then adding HDMI patch i added few more patches. BUS0, EHC1, HPET section correction.

I think its the cleaning HPET section did the trick but i may be wrong only you can test it and tell me.

If you compare per-edited and the final DSDT you will see the difference in these areas.

There are many parts in the DSDT which you have changed to get the best out of hardware and they are not part of DSDT Patcher & Editor. The point is, are those patches degrading the performance? Are you able to activate the hardware with these tweaks?

There are many parts in the DSDT which you have changed to get the best out of hardware and they are not part of DSDT Patcher & Editor. The point is, are those patches degrading the performance? Are you able to activate the hardware with these tweaks?

I'm having the same issue with my Z77X-UD5H (as I mentioned previously). If I take this DSDT out, sleep wake works fine. What patches is this DSDT missing?

Attachments

• GA-Z77X-UD5H_DTGP_CLEANCOMPILE_HDEF898_HDMIAUDIO.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back