Contribute
Register

Fresh Install Mountain Lion from ML DVD DISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya
Many thanks for your input/guidance.

Please assist further!

I have a working Snow Leopard Hackintosh, but have never been on Internet with it.

Now I would like to (as per your guide lines re Mountain Lion Install) download/purchase ML from Apple Store, but how can I enable ETHERNET on my SL Hackintosh?
I couldn't find correct info in the Forum.
In the BIOS, Ethernet is enabled.

Regards.

Hiya
Many thanks for your input/guidance.

Please assist further!

I have a working Snow Leopard Hackintosh, but have never been on Internet with it.

Now I would like to (as per your guide lines re Mountain Lion Install) download/purchase ML from Apple Store, but how can I enable ETHERNET on my SL Hackintosh?
I couldn't find correct info in the Forum.
In the BIOS, Ethernet is enabled.

Regards.
If, as you posted earlier, you purchased an ESD from Apple, wait for the email with the link.
Click on the link to download the install app.
Copy the install app to your Applications folder on your SL PC-Mac.
Use UniBeast or Clover guide to create a USB installer and install.

If you would rather download direct to the SL PC-Mac, what is your internet NIC? - look at the specs for your mainboard.
Impossible to help install networking without hardware info. Please follow the forum rules and put your hardware in your profile and/or create a sig with hardware - see mine for example

Hello Team
I am still struggling to find a solution to enable/activate/install Ethernet on my SL Hackintosh, so that I can log onto Apple store and purchase ML.

Please help.

Regards

Hello Team
I am still struggling to install/enable Ethernet on my perfectly working Snow Leopard Hackintosh. I wish to fresh install Mountain Lion on a NEW Hard Drive.

I need help/assistance, so that I can get on line to Apple Store and download Mountain Lion.

Please help.

Regards

Hello Team
I am still struggling to install/enable Ethernet on my perfectly working Snow Leopard Hackintosh. I wish to fresh install Mountain Lion on a NEW Hard Drive.

I need help/assistance, so that I can get on line to Apple Store and download Mountain Lion.

Please help.

Regards

Asus spec for your board says RTL8112L NIC. There is no SL driver for this NIC.
Suggest get a USB networking solution.
Also might try posting problem in post installation->network forum.

According to beelzebozo, his P7P55D works with lnx2macs RTL8xxx kext from MultiBeast-Snow Leopard.
See post 8 http://www.tonymacx86.com/buying-advice/115458-asus-p7p55d-premium-hackintoshable.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back