i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all!

I had this issue also written in this area but nobody answers my question I decided to move it here(maybe this is more the right area):

I've just installed my brand new mackintosh and enjoying of it. Now I've noticed one very significant problem. If I'm watching youtube on my hackintosh the player stops after every approx. 6 secs. Then I have to move the little video browsing ball to get it playing next 6 secs. VERY annoying! Please help. I have the latest Flash player, and tried the older ones but didn't help. Every version had the same problem.

My specs are shortly following:

GPU: Integrated (Intel HD 4000)
MB: GA-Z77-DS3H rev 1.0
SSD: Kingston hyperx 120Gb
Processor: i5-3570K (3.4Ghz)

is your audio working fine? try disabling your onboard audio in the BIOS and see if that makes playback smoother, if so it likely means there's something wrong with how your audio driver.

No, audio is not working. I'm trying to get it first work so maybe its the reason. Let's see...

Thanks a lot :)

Disabled the audio from BIOS, but still the same: Stops playing after few seconds. Could it be the graphics? Also my video playing is not working and I don't know the reason why. Let's see if I get the audio working at first...

in the flash window, try right-clicking and going to settings and see if you can enable/disable graphics acceleration and reload the page to test it.

Unfortunatly didn't make any difference :(

Hello I had the same problem because (as said SG), my audio wasn't properly made.
to fix it, I had to patch a DSDT, this of course because I wanted HDAU (HDMI through audio ) for my GTX 680.
You can try mine if you want :
(Z77DS3H rev 1 BIOS F6) and in your S/L/E, you need patch audioView attachment DSDT.aml.zip
View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip
don't forget to remove all HDA enabler and repair caches and permissions.

For your graphics, with recent chimera or chameleon, and good BIOS and org.chameleon.boot plist settings, you should have QE/CI enabled.
Normally, Flashvideo should be read without interruption
good luck

I hope this is how you said :) My BIOS is version F2. Should I update it latest or one of the latest versions?

And then some noob questions: :oops: (I'm in the beginning but willing to get my system 100% work :) )

- What is QE/CI?
- How do I patch the DSDT?
- How do I do this: "don't forget to remove all HDA enabler and repair caches and permissions."
- How to edit org.chameleon.boot.plist?

I looked the criteria of working and fully enabled QE/CI from here and I all criteria was seen on my computer :) Could the non-working-audio effect to video playing(I mean the quicktime)?

To simplify, if your menu bar is translucend, then you have QE enabled, meaning that your graphic card is supported.
If audio is not full working, as SG and I said in the message, then you have problems such as interruptions in playing flashvideo through your browser.
Then to answer:
1 : you have to update your BIOS (i recommend F6 because I found that power management = sleep, reboot, shutdown, is more stable than with F8 or F9
2: to patch DSDT I give you the link I used++++ credits to Toleda and others:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/84936-easy-guide-ml-hdmi-audio-hd4000-7-series-mb.html
http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/70765-mountain-lion-hdmi-audio.html

but if you update your BIOS to F6, you can use mine to test and make your own after

3: remove HDAenabler means remove HDA enabler, or LegacyHDA located in System/Library/Extensions if you installed one with multibeast or equivalent,
to repair caches and permission you just have to use kextutility:

http://www.osx86.net/view/2514-latest_kext_utility_10.8_edition.html

4:to edit org.chameleon.org.plist you can use chameleon wizard:

http://code.google.com/p/hackintosh...l?name=Chameleon Wizard 4.1.0.app.zip&can=2&q=

and you set resolution according to your screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back