Contribute
Register

Everytime i open anything my computer reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how do i know which kexts are bad? I'm really new to this. Sorry.

have you tried to remove all but one stick of memory and try to re-install again.

have you tried to remove all but one stick of memory and try to re-install again.

Yes I have.

It gives me a bluetooth error. It must be some graphics error. But i can't figure it out. But it seems to also be a kext issue. Im really lost on this. Im almost regretting spending all this money on this.

Yes I have.

It gives me a bluetooth error. It must be some graphics error. But i can't figure it out. But it seems to also be a kext issue. Im really lost on this. Im almost regretting spending all this money on this.
If you are booting from OS X SSD/HDD and getting the crash..try using UniBeast Install USB to boot with
and see if it happens. Also post as attchment config.plist of OS X SSD/HDD.

If you are booting from OS X SSD/HDD and getting the crash..try using UniBeast Install USB to boot with
and see if it happens. Also post as attchment config.plist of OS X SSD/HDD.

i can't even install the OS. i had tried to reinstall it because i was having issue and now it won't even install. It gets the to the "pick a language" page and crashes if i touch anything. Its very frustrating as I'm sure you can assume.

Yes I have.

boot with nv_disable=1

let's make it simpler, remove Nvidia card and use your onboard video. You don't need to use nv_disable=1 when using onboard intel, HD4600 should work OOB.

let's make it simpler, remove Nvidia card and use your onboard video. You don't need to use nv_disable=1 when using onboard intel, HD4600 should work OOB.

this does not help. It must not be a graphics issue. i will post another reply with a video of the verbose mode log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back