Graphics
MSI GTX 680 Power Edition
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have successfully Installed OS X on my Desktop with unibeast/Multibeast and it runs perfectly when I boot through through My Unibeast Flash Drive. However when I boot up through a bootloader (Chameleon/Chimera) The Ethernet will not work. I have tried EthernetBuiltIn=Yes/No flag I have tried using Clover (which didn't work at all for reasons unknown) I have another Hard drive which I had copied the original installation of OS X (pre-Multibeast) with Carbon copy cloner. So I have tried numerous Multibeast Settings and none help.:banghead:

Help??

My Motherboard has Intel LAN so that is not the issue.. Somehow it is being disabled in boot up

Thanks
Colton

I have successfully Installed OS X on my Desktop with unibeast/Multibeast and it runs perfectly when I boot through through My Unibeast Flash Drive. However when I boot up through a bootloader (Chameleon/Chimera) The Ethernet will not work. I have tried EthernetBuiltIn=Yes/No flag I have tried using Clover (which didn't work at all for reasons unknown) I have another Hard drive which I had copied the original installation of OS X (pre-Multibeast) with Carbon copy cloner. So I have tried numerous Multibeast Settings and none help.:banghead:

Help??

My Motherboard has Intel LAN so that is not the issue.. Somehow it is being disabled in boot up

Thanks
Colton

You need to use hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext from MultiBeast in order to get Intel Ethernet working.

Dil83

I am using it and it doesn't make a difference. My Ethernet works natively.. It's just being disabled on boot somehow with chimera.

thanks
colton

No, your ethernet does _not_ work natively. Only reason it was working was you booted using the Unibeast USB which has pre-loaded kexts on it. You still need to install the ethernet from Multibeast.

Ok.. Like I said.. I did install the intel kext with multibeast but it still doesn't work.. Is there a way to check to see if it installed correctly?
:crazy:

Thanks
colton

Edit: I'm going to try these settings

Screen Shot 2013-03-18 at 6.09.37 AM (2).jpg

Edit 2: Yay it works now... I think the only times where I had installed the intel LAN driver were after the original Multibeast Run so that may have had something to do with it. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back