Contribute
Register

enrobriaffej's Triple Boot SSD Build: i5-3570K - GA-Z77X-UD5H - EVGA GTX 760 - G.Skill 16GB - Blu-Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome, did you just update via App Store? Thinking about following the guide you linked in your first post to install yosemite via clover. Anything I need to be aware of before trying?

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

Looks awesome, did you just update via App Store? Thinking about following the guide you linked in your first post to install yosemite via clover. Anything I need to be aware of before trying?

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

I installed via usb a few months ago actually. I'm sure you can find better guides than mine. my first post guide is for chamelon and mavericks. I have no intention of updating it any time soon as i'm using the computer as a HTPC with xbmcbutu only right now...until i get a mini/nuc. I uploaded my efi folder with all of my settings for clover and yosemite. As for any guide, I'm sure there are plenty out there now.

Tonymac's guide
The one used previously.

Ultra zone's guide i used for clover and mavericks.

I did have problems with iMessage initially but solved it using iMessage debug tool on my MBP and using the numbers for the hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back