Contribute
Register

Enable sleep for Asrock B75 Pro3 M?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help! I'll try it and I'll let you know...

Well, You did it, Dude! What can I say...I do thank a lot for your help and support!

cheers mate. enjoy :thumbup:

Hi to everybody! After some time I am here again to make a probably silly question but I'll do it anyway...if I change my discrete graphic card (moving from a Geforce Gtx 650 to a Palit 2Gb Geforce Gt 620 - which is causing me some discomfort for the need of typing PCIRootUID=0 during booting process), do I have to modify my DSDT in Extra folder accordingly? Sorry for the stupid question and thanks in advance ...

Hi,
I recently bought the same motherboard (asrock b75 pro3-m) to build a new hackintosh and it doesn't wake up from sleep. The screen stays black and after about 5-10 minutes it reboots itself. I'm running bios 1.60 (patched), i7 3770s, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, no addon cards. Any clue?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
I recently bought the same motherboard (asrock b75 pro3-m) to build a new hackintosh and it doesn't wake up from sleep. The screen stays black and after about 5-10 minutes it reboots itself. I'm running bios 1.60 (patched), i7 3770s, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, no addon cards. Any clue?
Thanks in advance

I has the same problem with you, but i motherboard is B75 Pro3.

Hi everybody, i'm a newbie in Hackintosh world, i have a Asrock B75 Pro3-M motherboard installed with Mavericks very well, It only can't wake up after sleep. i had patched my BIOS with v 1.5 bios and follow MiniITX instruction to set my bios, But it still not work for me. Did anybody can fix this issues ? many thanks

Hello MiniITX. Mate could you help me enable sleep on this motherboard please. I read that you helped other guy enable sleep on similar motherboard in this thread. Here is my dsdt
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/71sqnm8ih61v85h/DSDT.aml
many thanks.

The DSDT you attached already had some edits, i have removed warnings and some lines try the attached DSDT.

-

Attachments

• marsuss_DSDT.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back